Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hypnotizinghums Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hypnotizinghums Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hypno poem, tiz dua shayri 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

The Dream Doodler

এমনি লিখে দিলুম আলতু ফালতু 🙂। Image credits: Moans & Moons #পাহাড়_প্রেমিক #yqdada #hypnotizinghums

read more
দিন শেষে তোর শরীরের সব ঘর্মাক্ত নদী, হাতে করে আমার শিকড় ভেজাই,
আমি পাহাড় প্রেমিক সমতল, আর ওগুলো আনে আমার পলিমাটি।

গাল ফোলা ওই মসৃণ হিলে, দুষ্টু মিষ্টি অভিমান জমা কপালের ভাজে,
আমি প্রতিবার ঝাউ গাছ হয়ে বেড়ে উঠি, আর থেকে যাই।

তোর দেহের গড়ন, নীলগিরি থেকে সুবিস্তৃত হিমালয় জুড়ে,
চড়াই উৎরাই জুড়ে দামাল ছেলের মত ছুটে চলতে ভালো লাগে,

পাগল পাহাড় প্রেমিক আমি,
বারবার এভারেস্টের নাগাল পাই তোর স্নেহচুম্বনে,
আর তোকে জাপটে ধরলে, 
কোনো এক চিরসুখী উপত্যকায় হারিয়ে যাই। 

এমনি লিখে দিলুম আলতু ফালতু 🙂।

Image credits: Moans & Moons  

#পাহাড়_প্রেমিক #yqdada #hypnotizinghums

The Dream Doodler

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #hypnotizinghums #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #ababpoem Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Put to sleep the nocturnal turbulence, gonna meditate through a tour,
Let the silent squeeze gift a horizon to the mountains.

A desert is falling down through a hourglass waistline; passionate hands lure,
Drip, drip saliva all over the shoulder, flow the wildest river; a mystery seeks- again.

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #hypnotizinghums

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #ababpoem  
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

The Dream Doodler

Got addicted to a losing game... Ps. Readers' discretion is requested. #hypnotizinghums #yqbaba #erotica #rapidfire #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #addictionin1line #addiciton

read more
the smoke of your breath being the best stimulator, and your saliva being the alcohol, I got addicted.  Got addicted to a losing game... 

Ps. Readers' discretion is requested.

#hypnotizinghums

The Dream Doodler

Well, this is a #repost. At first, I posted it as a rapidfire entry under 2233 poem but later felt shy and deleted but again it's one of my favorites lol. Also effect of hyper scrolling of Indra baba's account, lol ☺️🤏. #hypnotizinghums #moonsandmoans

read more
brew's smoke,
his hot
breath over her;
both equally pleasing

Well, this is a #repost. At first, I posted it as a rapidfire entry under 2233 poem but later felt shy and deleted but again it's one of my favorites lol.

Also effect of hyper scrolling of Indra baba's account, lol ☺️🤏.

#hypnotizinghums #moonsandmoans

The Dream Doodler

Trigger Warning: Reader's discretion requested. Noise is not less, but the night loves to suppress. It's not an usual day showing I am feeling not to shriek out, accompanying night's euphony. #erotica #moonsandmoans #hypnotizinghums

read more
~Kitne gehre halke~ Trigger Warning: Reader's discretion requested.

Noise is not less, 
but the night loves to suppress.
It's not an usual day showing
 I am feeling not to shriek out, 
accompanying night's euphony.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification