Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ABABeroticpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ABABeroticpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about abab rhyme scheme love poems, abab poems about love, bas aba mock exam, bas aba study, bas aba coupon code,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #ababpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
'Nudity is an art' said he, stripping me, watching nudity blush
Our bodies entwined, our yearnings naked
he was the artist, dripping desires with his erotic paintbrush
Hot and wet, I took him in, my cravings unabashedly wicked. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

Best poem will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #ababpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #ababpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
I shred her last thread
as I trail down her skin
Her buds unfold and she spread
more, while I enter deep, within... Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

Dr. Aastha Jain

Rapid breaths, heat and sweat🔥 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #ababpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Look at you destroying me
And then look at me, being carved

I look at you, eating me
Just how long have you starved.  Rapid breaths, heat and sweat🔥

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

The Dream Doodler

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #hypnotizinghums #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #ababpoem Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Put to sleep the nocturnal turbulence, gonna meditate through a tour,
Let the silent squeeze gift a horizon to the mountains.

A desert is falling down through a hourglass waistline; passionate hands lure,
Drip, drip saliva all over the shoulder, flow the wildest river; a mystery seeks- again.

Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #hypnotizinghums

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #ababpoem  

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification