Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best i_loved_you_like Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best i_loved_you_like Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love i loved and i lost you, to love and be loved quote, my loved ones or love ones, poems quotes for loss of a loved one, you are loved quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

If anyone's wondering, yes I collect pen caps. I have two pouches full of it. Yes I love it. No I don't regret it. It's my guilty pleasure. I love pens. I might cry over it if I lost one. Thank you. 🙂 Maple leaf I saw this #i_loved_you_like trend and couldn't help not pen this 🙂💗 #yqbaba #yqdidi love #lovequotes #Happiness #bliss_feels #Beauty

read more
I loved you like how I try
hard to get the last trace
of ink out of a finishing pen's refill. 

I scratch a bit, and then some more, 
just to make sure I don't leave any
remnants of it stranded on the tip. 

The paper smiled at my attempts, and
maybe at how carefully I kept
the cap with me stashed, like 
a love letter written on a spring evening.  If anyone's wondering, yes I collect pen caps. I have two pouches full of it. Yes I love it. No I don't regret it. It's my guilty pleasure. I love pens. I might cry over it if I lost one. Thank you. 🙂

Maple leaf I saw this #i_loved_you_like trend and couldn't help not pen this 🙂💗

#yqbaba #yqdidi #love #lovequotes #happiness #bliss_feels #beauty

The Dream Doodler

You say that you lie somewhere in the mountains and I believe you because I love you like the mountain breeze. Windows up; I try to hide from the cold outside and thus end up panting for breathe. I can't stand so much heat and I let you peep in. But you are naughty. Whenever I let you in, you never lose a chance to make my hairs flutter like when dil ki ghanti rings. You touch my cheeks incessantly, without caring about the surroundings. You touch my heart. But this very feeling sents down s #Bye #yousaythat #tdd_letters #i_loved_you_like

read more

You say that you lie somewhere in the mountains and I believe you because I love you like the mountain breeze. Windows up; I try to hide from the cold outside and thus end up panting for breathe. I can't stand so much heat and I let you peep in. 

But you are naughty. Whenever I let you in, you never lose a chance to make my hairs flutter like when dil ki ghanti rings. You touch my cheeks incessantly, without caring about the surroundings. You touch my heart.

But this very feeling sents down s

The Dream Doodler

Ps. Hayy garmi! It's 36°C here, feeling like 44°C. Koi bachaao mujhe. #i_loved_you_like #tdd_musings

read more
I loved you like the cooling sensation,
after wiping off the sweaty face;

All of it starts only after being wiped off.

Ps. Hayy garmi! It's 36°C here, feeling like 44°C. Koi bachaao mujhe.
#i_loved_you_like #tdd_musings

The Dream Doodler

I loved you like, a colourful tattoo. Maybe it's temporary, but there's enough innocence in us. I remember, how you laughed, everytime, I counted thirteen shades, in a box of crayons, having only twelve. #tdd_musings #i_loved_you_like

read more
 ভাব-আড়ি~ 
I loved you like, a colourful tattoo.
Maybe it's temporary,
but there's enough innocence in us.

I remember, how you laughed,
everytime, I counted thirteen shades,
in a box of crayons, having only twelve.

The Dream Doodler

Alaka di, see what I did 🙂. I am so, sorry. XD #i_loved_you_like

read more
I loved you like,
the light coming through, 
a dark window.

I incidentally, happened 
to find you out, voluntarily.

You are actually, that motivation,
we all tend to find in darkness.

~After all, darkness burps out enlightenment.  
Alaka di, see what I did 🙂. I am so, sorry. XD

#i_loved_you_like

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification