Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yousaythat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yousaythat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gifts to say i love you for the first time, you say you love me, falling in love with you quotes, how long should i wait to say i love you, ways to say i love you to him,

• 6 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

🙃 •119/365• Have a look, Zumi di and Chandra bhaiya ☺️🧘 #juneoneliners #yousaythat #yqbaba #FreshThoughts #bindi

read more
You say that 
you're like Bindi 
on my forehead 
I believe you because 
you often go away 
from me without 
even letting me know. 
 🙃
•119/365•

Have a look, Zumi di and Chandra bhaiya ☺️🧘

#juneoneliners #yousaythat #yqbaba #freshthoughts #bindi

Shubhi Mahajan

This is not at all fictional. 😄 This is true and the person whom I am talking about is Priti's World. 😍❤️ Happy birthday in advance to my darling! 😘 And yes, happy international tea day, everyone! 😌☕ #yousaythat 1 #BirthDay #chailover #InternationalTeaDay #testimonial #hashtagchailoverspotted

read more
You say that 
your mother refused 
you to have tea when 
you were teen
I believe you 
because we together 
removed the word 'lie' 
from our talks for each other. 
 This is not at all fictional. 😄
This is true and the person whom I am talking about is Priti's World. 😍❤️

Happy birthday in advance to my darling! 😘

And yes, happy international tea day, everyone! 😌☕

#yousaythat 1

marmalade ツ

You say you're a saviour
and I believe you,
because I have seen
boats rescuing
the ones, drowning
and the rescued,
taking over the boat,
like pirates. #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #theunsungquill #qsbm2day18 #yousaythat

marmalade ツ

Makes sense? #QSstitchonpic886 #quotestitchers #YouSay #yousaythat #qsbm2 #qsbm2day9 #qsbm2p40 #theunsungquill Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
And, when you say
you cannot live a life
in one moment,
I believe you
because I know
each one of us
can live
multiple moments
in a lifetime 
and also multiple 
lifetimes in a moment. Makes sense? 

#QSstitchonpic886 #quotestitchers #yousay #yousaythat #qsbm2 #qsbm2day9 #qsbm2p40 #theunsungquill

Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

marmalade ツ

#quotestitchers #qsbm2day5 #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #theunsungquill #evenpoem #yousaythat Sowwie, I'm late. Please consider this. 🥺

read more
My Even Poem

You say
that getting is a joy only
when you are willing to give
and I believe you,
considering the fact that
you believed in getting and giving
love. But, love is meant to
be shared, with one 
piece with you and the other
with me.
Both of us knowing
where the other piece belongs but,
not trying to fill our own
voids with the missing
piece, that missing piece. #quotestitchers #qsbm2day5 #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #theunsungquill #evenpoem #yousaythat 

Sowwie, I'm late. Please consider this. 🥺

marmalade ツ

don't know if this fulfills the condition of "opposites attract". yeah, I'm loving this #yousaythat #theunsungquill #black_rythmn #justlikethatpoems #quotestitchers #QSPoWriMo #qspowrimo7

read more
You say you're a liar
and I believe you, 
not because I see you
weeping in corners,
trying to hide the truth
but because I'm blind
to the fact that
even the isle 
in the middle of the ocean
has a corner called its shore,
which for you ~

is my untruthful belief. 
 don't know if this fulfills the condition of "opposites attract".

yeah, I'm loving this #yousaythat 

#theunsungquill #black_rythmn #justlikethatpoems #quotestitchers #qspowrimo #qspowrimo7

marmalade ツ

Zumi i want to read more of your poems under #yousaythat #theunsungquill #black_rythmn #justlikethatpoems

read more
You say that 
you're an artist
and I believe you for
I have seen art drenching
in rain, with its
shades smudging
but not its master.  Zumi  i want to read more of your poems under #yousaythat

#theunsungquill #black_rythmn #justlikethatpoems

marmalade ツ

Zumi sorry for ruining this but I'm glad I did this before your departure :') #justlikethatpoems #yousaythat #theunsungquill

read more
You say that
you're a tourist,
and I believe you
because I've seen
trains go by,
without waiting
for departures.
 Zumi  sorry for ruining this but I'm glad I did this before your departure :') 

#justlikethatpoems #yousaythat #theunsungquill

Nitish

Zumi Thanks for the prompt. Keechu Thanks for, idk why? #yousaythat #yqbaba #nitsy

read more
You say that          
I'm a loser,           
I believe you          
because
in the insaneness
to be yours,
I lost myself. Zumi  Thanks for the prompt.

Keechu Thanks for, idk why?

#yousaythat #yqbaba #nitsy

The Dream Doodler

You say that you lie somewhere in the mountains and I believe you because I love you like the mountain breeze. Windows up; I try to hide from the cold outside and thus end up panting for breathe. I can't stand so much heat and I let you peep in. But you are naughty. Whenever I let you in, you never lose a chance to make my hairs flutter like when dil ki ghanti rings. You touch my cheeks incessantly, without caring about the surroundings. You touch my heart. But this very feeling sents down s #Bye #yousaythat #tdd_letters #i_loved_you_like

read more

You say that you lie somewhere in the mountains and I believe you because I love you like the mountain breeze. Windows up; I try to hide from the cold outside and thus end up panting for breathe. I can't stand so much heat and I let you peep in. 

But you are naughty. Whenever I let you in, you never lose a chance to make my hairs flutter like when dil ki ghanti rings. You touch my cheeks incessantly, without caring about the surroundings. You touch my heart.

But this very feeling sents down s
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification