Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rztellyourstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rztellyourstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Divya Kulkarni

I woke up as an animal and it was of a cat. I enjoyed killing rats and ravishing my meals everyday until one day I found a mischievous one in the house. I wasn't able to fulfill my hunger since he came. I was determined to eat him and he to trouble me. Everytime I was an inch closer to killing him, he would slip away from my hand by some or the other means. One day he lit fire in my tail as I went running in the entire house and burned down my master's home. The other day was no less terrifying. #restzone #yqrz #rztellyourstory

read more
I woke up as an 
animal and...

(Rest in caption) I woke up as an animal and it was of a cat. I enjoyed killing rats and ravishing my meals everyday until one day I found a mischievous one in the house. I wasn't able to fulfill my hunger since he came. I was determined to eat him and he to trouble me. Everytime I was an inch closer to killing him, he would slip away from my hand by some or the other means. One day he lit fire in my tail as I went running in the entire house and burned down my master's home. The other day was no less terrifying.

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

I woke up as an animal and it was of a cat. I enjoyed killing rats and ravishing my meals everyday until one day I found a mischievous one in the house. I wasn't able to fulfill my hunger since he came. I was determined to eat him and he to trouble me. Everytime I was an inch closer to killing him, he would slip away from my hand by some or the other means. One day he lit fire in my tail as I went running in the entire house and burned down my master's home. The other day was no less terrifying. #restzone #yqrz #rztellyourstory

read more
I woke up as an 
animal and...

(Rest in caption) I woke up as an animal and it was of a cat. I enjoyed killing rats and ravishing my meals everyday until one day I found a mischievous one in the house. I wasn't able to fulfill my hunger since he came. I was determined to eat him and he to trouble me. Everytime I was an inch closer to killing him, he would slip away from my hand by some or the other means. One day he lit fire in my tail as I went running in the entire house and burned down my master's home. The other day was no less terrifying.

The Dream Doodler

I woke up as an animal and I guessed that. I don't have a mirror in my bedroom. I had to go to the next room but won't that be weird, if your mom and dad sees another creature posing in front of the mirror except you? That too, one of some inches? Eh. Moreover I was feeling lazy than ever. I am usually lazy but that's not my point. Moreover what's that? You people in 'sona babu' relationships must be comfortable with this irritation but what was this, it was tickling even my nerves, haHahAha. W #meow #restzone #quotestitchers #yqrz #tdd_longbutshortstories #rztellyourstory

read more
This ends with blues.  
I woke up as an animal and I guessed that. I don't have a mirror in my bedroom. I had to go to the next room but won't that be weird, if your mom and dad sees another creature posing in front of the mirror except you? That too, one of some inches? Eh. Moreover I was feeling lazy than ever. I am usually lazy but that's not my point. Moreover what's that? You people in 'sona babu' relationships must be comfortable with this irritation but what was this, it was tickling even my nerves, haHahAha. W

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification