Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tdd_longbutshortstories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tdd_longbutshortstories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long i love you quotes for her, how long should i wait to say i love you, long distance relationship i love you, love messages for boyfriend long distance, long distance love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

Shh... How'll I tell something that nobody knows? What's this behaviour, YQWC bro! One, two people will already read this before you. I won't be doing that. I won't be writing. Let's be the cute, mysterious girl. I even struggle to make my lazy cow climb the tree. I just plagiarize the scenarios I see or feel or come to know about. Last night, I was thinking to start writing for this. I didn't know what people don't know about me. Sleepless nights are already so useless. Scrolling Instagram #poeticclub #wcendgame #tdd_longbutshortstories

read more

Shh... How'll I tell something that nobody knows? What's this behaviour, YQWC bro! One, two people will already read this before you. I won't be doing that. I won't be writing. Let's be the cute, mysterious girl.  I even struggle to make my lazy cow climb the tree. I just plagiarize the scenarios I see or feel or come to know about. 

Last night, I was thinking to start writing for this. I didn't know what people don't know about me. Sleepless nights are already so useless. Scrolling Instagram

The Dream Doodler

:) I can't fit stories in word limit. *Sigh*. #tdd_longbutshortstories

read more
We were into it like the thumb and index finger pinched together. We travelled through the pulps together but then a hard core came. Little could we penetrate through that. The fingers got separated. Quite of a mangoish tale.  
:)

I can't fit stories in word limit. *Sigh*.

#tdd_longbutshortstories

The Dream Doodler

I woke up as an animal and I guessed that. I don't have a mirror in my bedroom. I had to go to the next room but won't that be weird, if your mom and dad sees another creature posing in front of the mirror except you? That too, one of some inches? Eh. Moreover I was feeling lazy than ever. I am usually lazy but that's not my point. Moreover what's that? You people in 'sona babu' relationships must be comfortable with this irritation but what was this, it was tickling even my nerves, haHahAha. W #meow #restzone #quotestitchers #yqrz #tdd_longbutshortstories #rztellyourstory

read more
This ends with blues.  
I woke up as an animal and I guessed that. I don't have a mirror in my bedroom. I had to go to the next room but won't that be weird, if your mom and dad sees another creature posing in front of the mirror except you? That too, one of some inches? Eh. Moreover I was feeling lazy than ever. I am usually lazy but that's not my point. Moreover what's that? You people in 'sona babu' relationships must be comfortable with this irritation but what was this, it was tickling even my nerves, haHahAha. W

The Dream Doodler

The Forbidden Closet •••••••••••••••••••••• I am having my best holiday, ever. Unlike every year, we didn't choose any hill station or sea side to chill the prickly heat, this year. Rather, I am lucky that in my lifetime, I got to visit my great grandfather's house. Yeah, some of my remotely related kin live here. Everything here is lovely. The house is big and airy, unlike our 2 bhk flat at the remotest 6th floor of an oddly located apartment. There is Gupi kaku and his wife, Rita aunt. The #pennpopcorn #wcephemeral #pnpmyneta #pnpneta #tdd_longbutshortstories #mynetahorror #pulsefamily

read more
         The Forbidden Closet
••••••••••••••••••••••

I am having my best holiday, ever. Unlike every year, we didn't choose any hill station or sea side to chill the prickly heat, this year. Rather, I am lucky that in my lifetime, I got to visit my great grandfather's house. Yeah, some of my remotely related kin live here.  

Everything here is lovely. The house is big and airy, unlike our 2 bhk flat at the remotest 6th floor of an oddly located apartment. There is Gupi kaku and his wife, Rita aunt. The

The Dream Doodler

~|FIПDIПG DӨЯY|~ #MujheKoiDoryDhundDoReBaba It was quite a long time that we didn't play carrom like this. We, Feluda, Baba and I. In the evening, the sky was hijacked by the clouds and it was drizzling some now and then. I wonder, how funnily the Mausam Bhavan was alarming about storm, today afternoon. Just there was something different. The clouds had a eerie, shiny border. And to my surprise around 9 or 9:30, the sky was totally clear. The stars were twinkling better than other days, the #MaroMujheMaro #tdd_longbutshortstories #tdd_letters #icanttagdory #hedeactivated #mujhekoitomaro #thereshouldhavebeenatriggerwarningforthislamepost

read more
         ~|FIПDIПG DӨЯY|~ #MujheKoiDoryDhundDoReBaba

It was quite a long time that we didn't play carrom like this. We, Feluda, Baba and I. In the evening, the sky was hijacked by the clouds and it was drizzling some now and then. I wonder, how funnily the Mausam Bhavan was alarming about storm, today afternoon. 

Just there was something different. The clouds had a eerie, shiny border. And to my surprise around 9 or 9:30, the sky was totally clear. The stars were twinkling better than other days, the

The Dream Doodler

উপম, ২৩, সুপুরুষ, সিকিমে সৌন্দর্যপিপাসু বহু মানুষকে তৃপ্তির চূড়ায় পৌঁছে দেয়। হ্যাঁ ও সিকিমের ট্রাভেল এজেন্ট কাম এক চৌখস গাড়িচালক। তবে ওর সফরটা ঠিক সোজা ছিলনা। বাল্যকাল থেকেই ও প্রচন্ড দূর্বল ও ঠান্ডা প্রকৃতির, হ্যাঁ, অন্য ছেলেদের থেকে অনেকটাই আলাদা। যে সবসময় কারো না কারো নির্ভরশীল ছিল, সে আজ এক গাড়িচালক, গল্পটা সেখানেই, আর গল্পটা আছে তার জীবনের এক মোড় ঘুরিয়ে দেওয়া চ্যাপ্টারে। উপমের জীবন কাটে, সিকিমের পাদামছেন নামের ছোট্ট একটা গ্রামে। তবে তার জন্ম থেকেই সে জন্ডিসের কারণে রুগ্ন ছিল। #Inspiration #yqdada #ছোটগল্প #tdd_longbutshortstories #tdd_bengali #কথায়কথায়৪

read more
             উপম, ২৩, সুপুরুষ, সিকিমে সৌন্দর্যপিপাসু বহু মানুষকে তৃপ্তির চূড়ায় পৌঁছে দেয়। হ্যাঁ ও সিকিমের ট্রাভেল এজেন্ট কাম এক চৌখস গাড়িচালক। 

তবে ওর সফরটা ঠিক সোজা ছিলনা। বাল্যকাল থেকেই ও প্রচন্ড দূর্বল ও ঠান্ডা প্রকৃতির, হ্যাঁ, অন্য ছেলেদের থেকে অনেকটাই আলাদা। যে সবসময় কারো না কারো নির্ভরশীল ছিল, সে আজ এক গাড়িচালক, গল্পটা সেখানেই, আর গল্পটা আছে তার জীবনের এক মোড় ঘুরিয়ে দেওয়া চ্যাপ্টারে। 

উপমের জীবন কাটে, সিকিমের পাদামছেন নামের ছোট্ট  একটা গ্রামে। তবে তার জন্ম থেকেই সে জন্ডিসের কারণে রুগ্ন ছিল।

The Dream Doodler

Trying something different. I know I am tremendously bad at microtales. #pulseunfair #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpulse #microtale #tdd_longbutshortstories #tdd_musings

read more
She loved night and the little flowers on her pillow. The more she hugged them tight, more the cloud of overthinking kissed her. Her love, the night became unfair. The fear was of her identity, acceptable or not...

"Behti Rehti/ Nahar Nadiya Si /Teri Duniya Mein Meri Duniya Hai/ Teri Chaahaton Mein/ Main Dhal Jaati Hoon/ Teri Aadaton Mein/ Agar Tum Saath Ho", the headphones played.
 Trying something different. I know I am tremendously bad at microtales.

#pulseunfair 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqpulse
#microtale

The Dream Doodler

EQUaddicted ______________ I was in a hurry to my class, as usual and just like that I hit one carelessly. That was regular for me. But its aftermath wasn't. That one clash, clashed my forthcoming days. That mysterious man. I called him more than ten times but he haven't turned once, continued his large steps. It felt as if he left his diary, intentionally. I can't see him either. Just that black cloak and that stealthy smell. I picked up the diary from the ground and went to my class, where m #yqbaba #quotestitchers #qsbm #tdd_longbutshortstories #qsbmp65 #qsbmday37 #qsbmbonus37

read more
EQUaddicted

EQUaddicted

I was in a hurry to my class, as usual and just like that I hit one carelessly. That was regular for me. But its aftermath wasn't. That one clash, clashed my forthcoming days. That mysterious man. I called him more than ten times but he haven't turned once, continued his large steps. It felt as if he left his diary, intentionally. I can't see him either. Just that black cloak and that stealthy smell. I picked up the diary from the ground and went to my class, where m

The Dream Doodler

•Just some fantasization• ________________________________ Oh man! How loud I was with him! Eww! What the hell he is thinking of my lineage and education. The same problem of short temperament will lead to my doom. Ih! What the hell he is thinking of me. Hold on a second girl, hold on! That was just an accident, just an a-c-c-i-d-e-n-t, don't, no don't think about it so so much, no don't think... Complete the plot, you have to give to captain tomorrow, girl! But the man was really good for a pe #tdd_longbutshortstories #qsbmp65 #qsbmbonus27

read more
      •Just some fantasization•

Oh man! How loud I was with him! Eww! What the hell he is thinking of my lineage and education. The same problem of short temperament will lead to my doom. Ih! What the hell he is thinking of me. Hold on a second girl, hold on! That was just an accident, just an a-c-c-i-d-e-n-t, don't, no don't think about it so so much, no don't think... Complete the plot, you have to give to captain tomorrow, girl!
But the man was really good for a pe

The Dream Doodler

February 14, 2019: Oh! God, the world suffers from fake love, none has time to praise the true lovers. In this world everything has an end... Everyone leaves...But not all of them are fake lovers... Surely he promised me "Mein wapis aaunga" ( I will return)... But alas! he will never return anymore... But that don't make him a fake lover who breaks promises but he is one of the rare kind of true lovers who can die for his love... #LoveStory #truelove #yqbaba #IndianArmy #yqdidi #fiction #PulwamaAttack #tdd_longbutshortstories

read more
VALENTINE'S DAY
 February 14, 2019:  Oh! God, the world suffers from fake love, none has time to praise the true lovers. In this world everything has an end... Everyone leaves...But not all of them are fake lovers...
                         Surely he promised me "Mein wapis aaunga" ( I will return)... But alas! he will never return anymore...
                      But that don't make him a fake lover who breaks promises but he is one of the rare kind of true lovers who can die for his love...
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification