Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wc4words14 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wc4words14 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

marmalade ツ

When your song ends, I push the curtains off and wake the windows up, for the first time after you. I wonder if the golden fireflies entering my house #wc4words14 #theunsungquill

read more
heterogeneous~ When your song ends,
I push the curtains off
and wake the windows up,
for the first time 
after you. 

I wonder if the golden fireflies
entering my house

The Dream Doodler

Dear you, Meanwhile, you must've encountered some of my jerks and shivers crawling on the darkest shade of the midnight sky. Someday I speak about fear while some ending lines talk about beginnings. Some supposedly informal letter becomes beyond formal and somewhere in between them I scream. You know there are things which I love to own, and fear for I have to own. Space. I don't believe in commitment, because with me, it rots like the bouquet of felicitation. I would grow in my space. But r #jerksnshivers #wc4words14 #donotfallinlove #QSstitchonpic2224

read more
Space, silence, question, sleep~ 

Dear you,

Meanwhile, you must've encountered some of my jerks and shivers crawling on the darkest shade of the midnight sky. Someday I speak about fear while some ending lines talk about beginnings. Some supposedly informal letter becomes beyond formal and somewhere in between them I scream.

You know there are things which I love to own, and fear for I have to own. Space. I don't believe in commitment, because with me, it rots like the bouquet of felicitation. I would grow in my space. But r

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification