Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best betteroffwithoutyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best betteroffwithoutyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about which is better love marriage or arrange marriage, because reality is better than a dream, friendship is better than love shayari, being alone is better than, better to have loved and lost poem,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Priyanka Rathod

Sometime when you love someone, 
you just have to find a way to let them go 
and let them be happy even if it's not with you. #letthemgo #betteroffwithoutyou #writer #lovequote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Safia Tehseen

Forgetting you is like shutting off the lights in my room and still staying awake the entire night. #latenightquotes #forgetting #ForgettingYou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #truefeelings #happenswitheveryone #Fakepeople #betteroffwithoutyou

read more
forgetting bad dream
which haunt me every night.
forgetting all screams
tears
pain 
hurt
disrespect
and
vulnerable me.

Forgetting you is like shutting off the lights in my room and still staying awake the entire night. #latenightquotes #forgetting #forgettingyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #truefeelings #happenswitheveryone #fakepeople #betteroffwithoutyou

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification