Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best U=Unknown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best U=Unknown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unknown love poems, we find ourselves in the unknown meaning, unknown love maine bola yun shayri 0, unknown love shayari in hindi, unknown in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Anand Nagada

A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity. Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think? Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 108/366 #U=Unknown

read more
int Lockdown()
 {
 int i;

for (i = Janta Curfew; i < U; ++i)

{ printf("%d ", i);

} 
return 0;

}

#U=Unknown no of days A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think?

Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  108/366

Anand Nagda

A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity. Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think? Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 108/366 #U=Unknown

read more
int Lockdown()
 {
 int i;

for (i = Janta Curfew; i < U; ++i)

{ printf("%d ", i);

} 
return 0;

}

#U=Unknown no of days A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think?

Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  108/366

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification