Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day30lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day30lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Osho Jain

A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity. Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think? Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
It was one of the dirtiest days of my life...
I always try to put forth truth including both merits and demerits I have...
Yes... I am not God or someone very great not similar to my nomenclatured name...
Yesterday I was stranded in sea of irritability, repent, frustration and self made sufferings...
I abused someone very elder to me out of trifle frustration... I should have control over me... If I can't control myself on committing violence then I should expect the same in exchange...
Childhood succeeds to adolescence and adolescence to young age...but if I have not learnt how to decimate my violent ego to peace and love... I am the poorest girl then.
If we use our anger, agony, animosity on someone weaker, older than us... Then we are the most bullshit thing on earth... Pathetic by fortune... I must have made my god upset on this act...
I don't know what will be the ensuing punishment for me... But I was punished the entire day in repenting... God will never forget how I made that older person feel out of my violent words...
The worship I do, the prayers I do... All went in vain...
If I really want to improve...
Never ever commit same mistake whatsoever the conditions prevail 😢 A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think?

Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Sita Prasad

A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity. Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuch in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think? Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fasting makes one calm. I am no exception. But skipping meals entirely creates a lot of imbalance. So I do not go for it. Anyways for a long time now, I have realised something- empty stomach doesn't give you sound sleep.  Hunger makes man miserable. Then I just contemplate, emptiness in any form disturbs your sleep, isn't it?
I salut all those who are spending time, money to feed the needy at this hour. Like many we have also taken care of people who work for us. 
I just watched little bit(I will finish it tom) of Shub Mangal Jyada Saavdhan - a good one, the taboos in our society are shown so well. 
Surely, this century has marked a beginning with many changes. And hope the changes help man to be more humble and be more compassionate.
I wish happy Ramzan to fellow'yqeans'

Let's join hands together. Listen to the others issues, especially the ones close to us. If everyone tries to be there for the near and dear, then we can fight the pandemic better. A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuch in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think?

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity. Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuch in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think? Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nothing left to share
neither happiness nor sadness 
Only and only patience  A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuch in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think?

Shekhar Prasad

A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity. Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think? Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #शेखु #lockdown #yqbaba #coronavirus #yqdiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As usual, the routine of the day is haywire. I am doing most of the essential work but time and space has lost its meaning. Good thing about this standstill phase is that I don't have to worry about tomorrow's schedule and targets. I can do my daily chores at my own pace. I follow the subjects which I love, exploring them more slowly and passionately. I have the luxury of cooking and enjoying delicacies.

But the sad part is that I am losing on my exercise schedule and I don't like to workout indoors. Yoga is good but I don't feel like doing it everyday.

Hope, it ends soon for us. Till then, I will try to make good use of this time. A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think?

Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #शेखु #lockdown #yqbaba #coronavirus #yqdiary #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity. Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think? Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #merikalamse #yqenglish #lockdown

read more
Lockdown your love and care for those, who are busy ignoring you 
because your selfishness for them  is temporary, 
but this regret is forever permanent  A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #merikalamse #yqenglish #lockdown

Sourajita D

i am a fool in love with you, 
but then I would be a bigger 
fool to pretend not to love you! Less Fool
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #usuallywrite #day30lockdown #yqbaba #quotereview #microtale #fool

Akthari Begum

read more
So,yes this day learn 
 About  the game,
Spend time with games 
This is not a time waste 
Also,more people thinking like this
,now today my think is every games
i  mean every games
(carrom,candycrash....)all this games
Give a lesson.and some tricks you know and your mind going on right track,so happy everyday.
 A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

Anand Nagada

A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity. Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think? Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 108/366 #U=Unknown

read more
int Lockdown()
 {
 int i;

for (i = Janta Curfew; i < U; ++i)

{ printf("%d ", i);

} 
return 0;

}

#U=Unknown no of days A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  108/366

Anand Nagda

A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity. Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think? Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 108/366 #U=Unknown

read more
int Lockdown()
 {
 int i;

for (i = Janta Curfew; i < U; ++i)

{ printf("%d ", i);

} 
return 0;

}

#U=Unknown no of days A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  108/366

Komal Sharma Gupta

A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity. Describe today and describe the passage of one month stuck in a household. The peace of boredom. Quite a thing to describe, don't you think? Here's the #lockdowndiary for #day30lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Lockdown Town 2.0

We swathe ourselves in moments,
dance on seconds, tip toe on minutes,
ponder away on hours,
struggling through the days.
The peace of boredom has come to stay.
When all sail in the same boat,
stuck indoors, Zoom, FaceTime,
it is a continuous welcome to
more boring ways to while time away.
A standard monotonous walk,
of routine, harried thoughts,
what has mankind done for this pandemic
to be wrought on this Earth,
Where did we go wrong?
sings a lonely koyal on a sultry morning dawn,
Echoes of these notes reverberate
all over  the silent places. 
@tejaswiniaura A month is gone, eaten up by the virus. The economy is halted, schools and colleges are yet to breathe, social media is abuzz helping people not lose their sanity.

#tejaswiniaura
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification