Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thespeakingtree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thespeakingtree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thes, galesend bluff path the peak, peak life experiences, highest peak in india, princess and the pea fairy tale,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anuj Jain

The speaking tree. But God had specifically asked not to partake the fruit from this tree of knowledge. The entire Eden is full of trees laden with fruits, why do you desire my fruit only asked the tree of knowledge. That's what is beguiling why only your fruit, i said. That's maybe because the knowledge is antithesis of blind faith and without faith even the God is questioned, maybe this fear prevents the God to instil wisdom and knowledge in all human. Maybe He wants everyone to blindly follo #Stories #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #thespeakingtree

read more
The speaking tree.

// But God had specifically asked not to partake the fruit from this tree of knowledge. //

Full story in Caption

The speaking tree.

But God had specifically asked not to partake the fruit from this tree of knowledge.
The entire Eden is full of trees laden with fruits, why do you desire my fruit only asked the tree of knowledge.
That's what is beguiling why only your fruit, i said.
That's maybe because the knowledge is antithesis of blind faith and without faith even the God is questioned, maybe this fear prevents the God to instil wisdom and knowledge in all human.
Maybe He wants everyone to blindly follo

Anand Nagada

Time has come  mango tree to 
part away from you?

Why  Advait?

"Because you are going to be cut off soon"

And tears rolled out.. #speakingtree #thespeakingtree  #yqbaba #yostowrimo  #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  140/366

Anand Nagda

Time has come  mango tree to 
part away from you?

Why  Advait?

"Because you are going to be cut off soon"

And tears rolled out.. #speakingtree #thespeakingtree  #yqbaba #yostowrimo  #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  140/366

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification