Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best speakingtree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best speakingtree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi speakingtree in, www speakingtree in, you should only speak good of the dead, inability to speak, speak only good of the dead,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

I was walking happily with her besides a garden. I waved my hand on that roses and laughed as if they were tickling my heart with happiness. But suddenly the sharp thorns pricked my fingers and I cried a bit. I asked her, " This is so beautiful and gentle. Why it's hurting then with that sharp thorns? " With deep pain she said, " My child, beauty and pain accompanies together in everyone's life. That's how life is made! " The happiness was no longer on my face as she left me under a shade! Sh #MothersDay #ShortStory #clicksncanvas #yostowrimo #MyCnC #cncnew #speakingtree #CnC278

read more
Short story:

Speaking tree

Fly high with the roots
Firm on the ground.
Let your roots of soul be stronger, 
grow stronger in every environment, 
be big by heart giving shade of soothing kindness, 
love and care. 
Give shelter of help to needy people. 
I coded this data permanently 
into my mind and made 
this as principle of my life.
(Caption...) I was walking happily with her besides a garden. I waved my hand on that roses and laughed as if they were tickling my heart with happiness. But suddenly the sharp thorns pricked my fingers and I cried a  bit. I asked her, " This is so beautiful and gentle. Why it's hurting then with that sharp thorns? " With deep pain she said, " My child, beauty and pain accompanies together in everyone's life. That's how life is made! " 

The happiness was no longer on my face as she left me under a shade! Sh

Snigdha Agrawal

The world had pulled down its shutters. Suddenly found myself without a job.  All migrants laid off without any warning.  Landlord was insisting we vacate the rooms where we were housed. Left for home on foot in the absence of any transport.  After walking 20 miles in the heat, took a break, sitting under a shady banyan tree.  From nowhere a voice was heard saying "go back my friend, you'll never make it. This is the only way Mother Nature is paying back for sins committed by humans consumed by greed and acting all high and mighty.  
They came to cut me up, but I resisted.  Never mind you rest here as long as you want.  I will not infect you with the Covid virus." #speakingtree #yostowrimo #yqbaba #yqquotes #migrants #microtale #mirakee

Akthari Begum

Speaking Tree story
One day i was sitting 
in front of a tree and 
Enjoying the cool air
And at the same time 
i am saying that you are 
Very good tree,protect 
Everyone from the sun,
You give air ,natural air
The tree said ,good thankyou 
For complimenting me,and 
Tell me how the  mangoes fruit 
of my Tree remained this time
I said,very well mangoes this time
Tree have  give me smile ,
and i really enjoy.
 #speakingtree#NaStoWriMo

Anand Nagada

Time has come  mango tree to 
part away from you?

Why  Advait?

"Because you are going to be cut off soon"

And tears rolled out.. #speakingtree #thespeakingtree  #yqbaba #yostowrimo  #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  140/366

Anand Nagda

Time has come  mango tree to 
part away from you?

Why  Advait?

"Because you are going to be cut off soon"

And tears rolled out.. #speakingtree #thespeakingtree  #yqbaba #yostowrimo  #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  140/366

Nidhi Adhyaru

One day I was very sad and whenever  I am sad  that time I seat under  the tree and talk  with it. That day I was surprised.  A tree was speaking it say always  I listen  you don't  think nobody is here to listen  your pain. My friend "I am always  stay with you."  #shortstory #speakingtree #yqpromo #yqbaba #yqshortstory

Komal Sharma Gupta

Short story:- Its branches rose high above the ground, way beyond the moss covered forest floor. A majestic tree, old as time, frisky as the children playing in the shade it offered on hot blustery days. I would often go into the shady cove just near my Aunt's house in the afternoon during my summer vacations. The most prominent fixture was the old mango tree, its crown touching the skies, full of secrets and mystery. I enjoyed my time there, often alone. It was an ordinary day, as I made my way across to the tree. It was unusually quiet, the birds seemed to have lost their voices and the crickets were not chirping. As I stood underneath the tree, I noticed a rope hanging from one of the branches. Intrigued, I tried to jump up and catch hold of it. I don't know till this day, how my hand got caught in the loop of the rope. I was swiftly hoisted up the entire length of the tree till the top. I cried, shouted to no avail. My family searched long and hard for me. But I don't understand how they missed me, I was plainly in view. Anyway,the tree talks to me, keeps me company. I maybe a ghost now, having given up the spirit in despair and agony. Come and sit in the shade. There are many more like me, so there is no dearth of company. Will you join us? I am sure the mango tree will find a way. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #speakingtree #tejaswiniaura

read more
Come, Join Us.

"I was plainly in view, how could they miss me?" Short story:-

Its branches rose high above the ground, way beyond the moss covered forest floor.
A majestic tree, old as time, frisky as the children playing in the shade it offered on hot blustery days. I would often go into the shady cove just near my Aunt's house in the afternoon during my summer vacations. The most prominent fixture was the old mango tree, its crown touching the skies, full of secrets and mystery. I enjoyed my time there, often alone.
It was an ordinary day, as I made my way across to the tree. It was unusually quiet, the birds seemed to have lost their voices and the crickets were not chirping. As I stood underneath the tree, I noticed a rope hanging from one of the branches. Intrigued, I tried to jump up and catch hold of it. I don't know till this day, how my hand got caught in the loop of the rope. I was swiftly hoisted up the entire length of the tree till the top. I cried, shouted to no avail. My family searched long and hard for me. But I don't understand how they missed me, I was plainly in view. 
Anyway,the tree talks to me, keeps me company. I maybe a ghost now, having given up the spirit in despair and agony.  Come and sit in the shade. There are many more like me, so there is no dearth of company. Will you join us? 
I am sure the mango tree will find a way.

अविनाश कुमार

FAKE is just an another version of REAL World 's Reality 
#Quote #first_quote #love #Quoteoftheday #Speakingtree #Real #fake #World #reality #truth #life #compromise #vision #deep
#1909avinash #YQbaba

Mahed Sadia

He said I would soon die.. As you live on those cylindrical things increasing weight on your thighs.. I asked if there's anything I could do.. He said “It would take years for those human woven problems to undo” #yostowrimo #yqbaba #speakingtree #lifelessons #lifequotes #tree

read more
A day in my life, when I once met..
A speaking tree..
Like the gardener said..
I told I was a friend of the keeper of the earth..
He said he had no one but the keeper and the dirt..
The birds refused to shade..
The leaves refused to rise..
I am the lonely tree of the planet wild.. He said I would soon die..
As you live on those cylindrical things increasing weight on your thighs..
I asked if there's anything I could do..
He said “It would take years for those human woven problems to undo”
#yostowrimo #yqbaba #speakingtree #lifelessons #lifequotes #tree

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification