Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Somewhere Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Somewhere Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about having somewhere to go is home having someone to love is family having both is a blessing, u want to go somewhere, somewhere to travel alone, somewhere over the rainbow lyrics, somewhere over the rainbow original,

• 165 Followers
  • 445 Stories

K. Jahnavi

#Somewhere #Life

read more

K K

Mahendra Rimmalapudi

#Somewhere

read more
Where are you now?? 
Somewhere far from everyone and everything.......  #somewhere

Aady

I spent enough time wandering the blackness of my head and uncovering things I didn't know were there. I spent enough time wandering to uncover my anxiety. Enough time to uncover my uncertainty about religion. Enough time to create a new fear of standing out in a wrong way. Enough time to think about a certain person who makes me feel the color yellow to realize they are far better off without the colors black in their life. Enough time to realize I'm not happy. I sure seem like it, but masks c #something #someone #sometimes #somebody #Somewhere #savinggrace

read more
I worry about myself sometimes...

//captioned// I spent enough time wandering the blackness
of my head and uncovering things I didn't know were there. I spent enough time wandering to uncover my anxiety. Enough time to uncover
my uncertainty about religion. Enough time to create a new fear of standing out in a wrong
way. Enough time to think about a certain person who makes me feel the color yellow to realize they are far better off without the colors black in their life. Enough time to realize I'm not happy.

I sure seem like it, but masks c

Vibha Saroj

Somewhere, someone is dreaming about life you are living, while you are busy complaining about it. #saying
#somewhere
#YQbaba

Monika Monu

Somewhere someone is
Waiting to be the one
To make you smile
To hold you tight
To wipe your tears
To protect you from every pain
To give you what you deserve
To love you for what you are #somewhere #yopowrimo #YQbaba

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Somewhere someone is trying to switch their heart off from all the pain...
But in this big bad world
Pain is the only thing you gain
If you are selfless everyone looks at you with disdain
So before facing this world switch off your conscience 
Because if you don't then you lose everything
And all goes in vain.... #switch#somewhere#yqbaba#yopowrimo

Satish Chandra

Somewhere, someone is NOT waiting for you.
Don't fall in the trap of virtuality, Live in reality. #somewhere

#someone

#YQbaba

#SattyThoughts

Mayaank Modi

While trying to be a part of
Someone's fairy tale...
Somewhere we all miss,
Being a true guy ... #somewhere #we #while #fairtyales #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish

Mayaank Modi

Somewhere most of us wished
--–-------–--------–-----------------------
Like facebook -
Life should also give us the option,
To delete the memories .. #yqbaba #somewhere #wished #facebook #memories #delete #most #option
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification