Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearnewboss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearnewboss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

D. Chowdhury

Secondly, exploiting your employees is not the way to GROW your business. Some of them are the sole earners of their families, some of them want their resumes to look good according to the requirement of employment field; requirements set by people like you. But, none of these make your exploitation justifiable. Thirdly, what do you think when you leave the emergency texts at 'seen' and then blame your employees for not being 'serious enough' about work? What do you think when you text at 2 AM #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #day22 #yolewrimo #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearnewboss #whateven

read more
_____

Firstly, how does it feel taking so many people whom you call "employees" for granted? It may seem that they don't have any option except for accepting your pity, but they have. And I believe that, somewhere deep down you know it, but you don't really care. Because, of course, if they leave your company, it will be problematic for them and not you. So, why would you care? (Maybe because, you can be a human and a boss at the same time?) 

Secondly, exploiting your employees is not the way to GROW your business. Some of them are the sole earners of their families, some of them want their resumes to look good according to the requirement of employment field; requirements set by people like you. But, none of these make your exploitation justifiable.

Thirdly, what do you think when you leave the emergency texts at 'seen' and then blame your employees for not being 'serious enough' about work? What do you think when you text at 2 AM

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification