Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atteamflower Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atteamflower Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about att near me, att meaning in hindi, att punjabi love status, att status in hindi, att girl shayri in punjabi 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

D. Chowdhury

It was early morning, when I opened my eyes. The subtle sunrays fell on my face and a few strings of my hair shone. It took me some moments to realise where I was. When I looked around I saw the dolls, kept as they were bought, some on the bed and some- in the cupboard. I saw the plastic chandelier hanging attached to the cradle, with red and yellow balls. I felt my heart racing fast as I saw her coming into the room. If she could see me, she might would've wondered how similar we looked. She s #aestheticthoughts #chillyfestiveseason #atteamflower #chillyfestiveseason2 #chillyinvisibleme

read more
"She's Safe"
by #AtTeamFlower  It was early morning, when I opened my eyes. The subtle sunrays fell on my face and a few strings of my hair shone. It took me some moments to realise where I was. When I looked around I saw the dolls, kept as they were bought, some on the bed and some- in the cupboard. I saw the plastic chandelier hanging attached to the cradle, with red and yellow balls.

I felt my heart racing fast as I saw her coming into the room. If she could see me, she might would've wondered how similar we looked. She s

D. Chowdhury

- पंख होते तो - i. सोचती हूँ पंख होते मेरे तो उड़ती नभ में या चलती धरा पर, करती मदद सबकी या बनती मुश्किल सबके लिए दुनिया में; सपनें पूरे करती या रह जाती अधूरी ख्वाहिशे रिश्तों के बंधन में, होती दूर हर कातिल निगाह से या दबोच लेते शिकारी पंजो में मुझे- बिना पंखों के अब जब कैद हूँ मै तो यह खयाल काफ़ी हैं मेरे लिए| #aestheticthoughts #chillyfestiveseason #atteamflower #chillyfestiveseason2 #chillythoughtpoem

read more
 Life, Art & Us 
~ Poem in the caption
by #AtTeamFlower  - पंख होते तो - 

i. सोचती हूँ पंख होते मेरे तो उड़ती नभ में या चलती धरा पर, 
करती मदद सबकी या बनती मुश्किल सबके लिए दुनिया में;
सपनें पूरे करती या रह जाती अधूरी ख्वाहिशे रिश्तों के बंधन में, 
होती दूर हर कातिल निगाह से या दबोच लेते शिकारी पंजो में मुझे-
बिना पंखों के अब जब कैद हूँ मै तो यह खयाल काफ़ी हैं मेरे लिए|

D. Chowdhury

Dear Sorry, How have you been? I've been busy trying to match your standards. It is so generous of you that you come to the lips that don't deserve you. Like the girl on that school bus- the other day you slipped off her tongue just because she was a bit overweight. You shouldn't be used like girls like her; instead, the beautiful girl beside her should wear you like a crown. Doesn't matter if she was mean; her weighing machine shows 'perfection' in the place of numbers. You deserve to be a par #aestheticthoughts #chillyfestiveseason #atteamflower #chillyfestiveseason2 #chillysarcasticletter

read more
Dear Sorry,

... You deserve to be on the niche tongues of people keeping you dolled up for formal interaction rather than broken hearts and promises as those are so common, and you are too expensive to be used by common people. Doesn't matter if you cost other's emotions. You're flawless and beautiful, unlike the people who think they deserve hearing you, like that fat girl on the bus, isn't it? ... 

(Read the caption)  Dear Sorry,

How have you been? I've been busy trying to match your standards. It is so generous of you that you come to the lips that don't deserve you. Like the girl on that school bus- the other day you slipped off her tongue just because she was a bit overweight. You shouldn't be used like girls like her; instead, the beautiful girl beside her should wear you like a crown. Doesn't matter if she was mean; her weighing machine shows 'perfection' in the place of numbers. You deserve to be a par

D. Chowdhury

... दिल में तुफाँ होठों पर हँसी लिये, ढूंढते रहे- अपनी ही ज़िंदगी का पताI सवालों की कस्ती लेकर खो जाती हूं कभी कभी, ढूंढने उनके जवाब लेकिन #aestheticthoughts #chillyfestiveseason #atteamflower #chillyfestiveseason2 #chillyjourneymeet

read more
~ सफ़र-ए-ज़िंदगी ~

खोलकर बैठी हूँ मैं
वो लम्हों की किताब;
क्या साथ ले जाऊँ उन हसीं पलों को,
या छोड़ जाऊँ यादों के सहरा में?  

ना कुछ सोचा ना समझा,
बस चलते रहे 
अनजानों की तरह
ज़िंदगी की राह मेंI

(अनुशीर्षक में पढ़े...)  ... दिल में तुफाँ
होठों पर हँसी लिये,
ढूंढते रहे-
अपनी ही ज़िंदगी का पताI

सवालों की कस्ती लेकर
खो जाती हूं कभी कभी, 
ढूंढने उनके जवाब लेकिन

D. Chowdhury

... Phase II ... In the name of piety and morality, I'm taught self-suppression. They judge me based on how I walk and talk, they teach me how to sit and laugh. #aestheticthoughts #chillyfestiveseason #atteamflower #chillyphasepoem #chillyfestiveseason2

read more
 ~ Phases of Womanhood ~ 

... Phase I... 

I turn storms into ladders 
by embracing courage; 
from a fallen star, 
I become the whole cosmos. 

I'm not the "weaker sex", 
but the destroyer of every evil.  
I'm the Gita of every temple, 
the Quran of every mosque is me. 

I'm the mother  
of every earthy breathe, 
and the world is too blind 
to see me conquering it. 

(Rest in the caption)  ... Phase II ... 

In the name of piety and morality, 
I'm taught self-suppression. 
They judge me based on
how I walk and talk,
they teach me how to sit and laugh.

D. Chowdhury

#atteamflower Aesthetic Thoughts How's the BG? Vedantika Meenu Garg Arti G. Akrity Burnwal

read more
      #atteamflower Aesthetic Thoughts 

How's the BG?

Vedantika  Meenu Garg Arti G. Akrity Burnwal

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification