Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TreesLeaves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TreesLeaves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poem on save trees and save earth, slogan on trees and environment, love quotes about trees, trees and love, quotes on importance of trees,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

मेरी डायरी के पन्नों से Some musings I share with my own prolonging self and wonder why I leave a zone of comfort. I always think it has significance in the greater plan of things and here I try to portray it in a simple view of a tree and its leaves. I have written a lot on this and could fill pages on how it affects us. Translation - The leaves that latched on to a tree fall down and leave eventually. #Time #Hindi #yqbaba #हिंदी #कविता #yqdidi #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries #TreesLeaves #AboutLeaving

read more
वो लम्हे

दरख्तों की शाखों की ऊँगली थामे पत्ते,
छोड़ जाते हैं पतझड़ में अपना आशियाना ।।
चिराग़ों की रोशनी भी बस कुछ यूँ ही,
बदल लेती है आसरा अपना ।।

ये पनाह लेना चाहें भी वापस,
मुख न फेरता वो वृक्ष वहाँ ।।
मिट्टी में मिल देते हैं सहारा उसे,
भूले बिसरे वो पत्ते यहाँ ।।

कुछ ऐसा ही खेल है लम्हों का,
ये त्रासदी जुड़ी है इन्ही सब से ।।
जो बीत गए वो सम्हालते हैं,
समय का ये दरख़्त अपना ।। मेरी डायरी के पन्नों से

Some musings I share with my own prolonging self and wonder why I leave a zone of comfort. I always think it has significance in the greater plan of things and here I try to portray it in a simple view of a tree and its leaves. I have written a lot on this and could fill pages on how it affects us. 

Translation - 

The leaves that latched on to a tree
fall down and leave eventually.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification