Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 24510Story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 24510Story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai love story, jahanara begum love story, pyaar vali love story, park hae in sad love story, malayalam love story pdf,

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Satish Chandra

#24510Story #safar #Amalgamation #FreakySatty Shubhi and Satyam - Taking the challenge simultaneously. #yqbaba

read more
The voyage
Could be no better
If you were not there.

Your presence
Makes the journey epic
And happening in all senses.

Traversed like
Never before with you
Is what I sense all time.

Since then
You are accompanying me
Seems like voyage is heavenly.

You accompanied
This Journey became love
The love of my life.

~Satty #24510story #safar #amalgamation

#FreakySatty

Shubhi and Satyam - Taking the challenge simultaneously.

#YQbaba

Satish Chandra

#24510Story #FreakySattyLoveTale #yqbaba Shubhi - Bringing in the love-tale in your challenge.

read more
This life
Is always a treat
When you are a part.

Your smile
Makes most of me
And injects love in disguise.

The love
Is the only feeling
That connects me with you.

Your connection
Is always my submission
To a life worth living.

Worthy life
Makes me feel real
In your aura of love. #24510story

#FreakySattyLoveTale

#YQbaba

Shubhi - Bringing in the love-tale in your challenge.

Satish Chandra

#24510Story #FreakySatty #yqbaba Shubhi - Challenge completed. Hope this attains the desired destination!

read more
वो तड़प 
जिससे तुम याद आई
वो भी अनायास चली आई।

वो अनायास
उसकी बातें कुछ ख़ास
उससे बने मेरे सारे जज़्बात़।

जज़्बातें मेरी
दर्शित करती तृष्णा मेरे
चाहत, उल्फ़त और मोहब्बत़ की।

मेरी चाहतें
तुझसे जुड़ी इस कदर
कि तेरा होना जरूरी है।

तेरे होना
मेरे होने की पुष्टि
मेरे इश़्क का संपूर्ण समाहार । #24510story

#FreakySatty

#YQbaba

Shubhi - Challenge completed. Hope this attains the desired destination!

CalmKazi

#Amalgam challenge brainchild of Shubhi Khare and extended by Shrey Saxena These are just myriad thoughts of a #musafir for his #Priye told in #24510Story format. He talks what he loves about the road and his companion. Tried to make it as simple as possible. Of course subtlety is not my forte. Its a bare description of emotions, feel free to mulch through and engross yourself further. Full Poem Below - तेरी ज़रूरतें, मेरी गाड़ी हैं प्रिये, #Always #Hindi #different #hindipoetry #yqdidi #noheartbreaks #whatilove #TotalDrama #AboutTheRoad

read more
         #Amalgam challenge brainchild of Shubhi Khare and extended by Shrey Saxena 

These are just myriad thoughts of a #Musafir for his #Priye told in #24510Story format. He talks what he loves about the road and his companion. Tried to make it as simple as possible. Of course subtlety is not my forte. Its a bare description of emotions, feel free to mulch through and engross yourself further.

Full Poem Below - 

तेरी ज़रूरतें,
मेरी गाड़ी हैं प्रिये,

CalmKazi

Getting this challenge from Shubhi Khare made me think what I need to write to differentiate myself from the lot of quotes that we see on typical themes #24510Story has a story of its own. This one is mine though. Pure, unadulterated, real and minus the mush. Thats how it should go down. The lines are not cohesive and each one depicts a phase I feel may form a picture soon. I have abandoned and relished a lot of things. This just shows how chaotic it has been. मेरी कहानी रख छोड़ी किताबें मैंने #chaos #Challenge #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #mystory #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries #EachOneIsDifferent

read more
दरख़ास्त हुआ
कई कूचों से अब
अपनी ड्योढ़ी का सहारा मिला

दूर हुआ
रिवाजों से मैं जब
अपनी मिट्टी ने याद दिलाया

क्या खोया
और कितना वापस पाया
सोचना ही छोड़ दिया है

हिसाब है
ज़िन्दगी के पलों का
पायी-पायी चुकता हो रहा

शब्दों से
दोस्ती हो चुकी है
इंतज़ार में वक़्त निकल रहा Getting this challenge from Shubhi Khare made me think what I need to write to differentiate myself from the lot of quotes that we see on typical themes #24510Story has a story of its own. This one is mine though. Pure, unadulterated, real and minus the mush. Thats how it should go down. The lines are not cohesive and each one depicts a phase I feel may form a picture soon. I have abandoned and relished a lot of things. This just shows how chaotic it has been.

मेरी कहानी

रख छोड़ी
किताबें मैंने

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification