Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LoveIsAMyth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LoveIsAMyth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

Let's talk about love and how it changes forms. I have been intrigued by this celebration and the proper follow through we mediatationally put ourselves into, to seek nothing but damage from the forlorn primitive points of thought in our brain. Its arguably a practice known to young, as the old know very well what they seek and how they conquer. Its just a paper thin image of our own desires that we call love. So go ahead ! Celebrate its presence or lack there of as to me its a mere shadow of be #Pain #Shadow #ValentinesDay #Dark #entertainment #yqbaba #False #facade #slampoetry #Nihilism #Farce #ishfaq #Nihilist #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries #likeashadow #intheshadows #LoveIsAMyth

read more
Paper Thin

This meandering thought pilfers,
that a zone I seek but not confer
with my mind and body;
but my crisp soul.
I always shoot an arrow,
in a shallow water hole.
Fishing for some semblence
of thought, only to retract.
For what I seek is fantasy,
but what I know is intact.
Maybe a crumb of me 
forms the bait I put in.
If all goes well, the fish I will find,
within this lukewarm din.
It will be my own valentine that day
for what we seek as love is a shadow,
paper thin. Let's talk about love and how it changes forms. I have been intrigued by this celebration and the proper follow through we mediatationally put ourselves into, to seek nothing but damage from the forlorn primitive points of thought in our brain. Its arguably a practice known to young, as the old know very well what they seek and how they conquer. Its just a paper thin image of our own desires that we call love. So go ahead ! Celebrate its presence or lack there of as to me its a mere shadow of be

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification