Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nfactor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nfactor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nfa to dfa, nfa for even number of a, nfa is non deterministic because of, nfa full form in banking, nfa full form,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Nishtha Goswami

On a day of delicate drizzle, 
I remember the joyful giggle,
and the smiles that released
the feelings once buried.
I rediscover the lost laughter
as the raindrops splatter.
The memories of a distant friend
turn hazy at times, but never end.  Nitin M Lohmaror #friend #yqbaba #yqpoem #yqpoetry #musings #friendsforever #friendshipgoals #nfactor

Nishtha Goswami

Perhaps, this is the edge of grief,
and every new step leads to relief.
I will make my way to my light.
It is my story and I will rewrite.  #rewrite #yqbaba #hope #bestbuddies #nfactor

Nishtha Goswami

असर तेरे होने का है✍️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #nfactor #तुम #writing life #बहाने #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nitin M Lohmaror

read more
The words pour, but no longer stray, 
in your poems, they have begun to stay.  असर तेरे होने का है✍️

#yqbaba #yqdidi #nfactor #तुम #writing #life  #बहाने  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nitin M Lohmaror

Nishtha Goswami

The impact is mutual Nitin M Lohmaror. 😍😍🤗🤗🖖🏻🖖🏻 #words #yqbaba #bestbuddy #nfactor #buddiesforlife #writerbuddies #Place #verses

read more
My words used to vanish in dark space.
In your verses, they have found a place.  The impact is mutual Nitin M Lohmaror. 😍😍🤗🤗🖖🏻🖖🏻
#words #yqbaba #bestbuddy #nfactor #buddiesforlife #writerbuddies  #place #verses

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification