Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gogetalife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gogetalife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gogeta fanart, mdat gog, gog, gog 110000, gogeta quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sneha Chaudhary

mute video

The Cold Summers

A thought of gratitude ! Coz, some people don't even understand what they are actually doing !?! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqwritersclub #ignorant_fellows #gogetalife #sillypeople #happyfornoreason #uselessbattles #peaceispride

read more
Take "time" to thank people
who incessantly dedicate theirs 
to observe your beautiful "life" &
spend theirs in plotting against you !?
They basically adore your life
in the name of "successful revenge" !?

Coz, those are the jobless ones
who makes your life more interesting 
by dressing up themselves in misery ! A thought of gratitude !
Coz, some people don't even understand what they are actually doing !?!
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqwritersclub #ignorant_fellows #gogetalife #sillypeople #happyfornoreason #uselessbattles #peaceispride

The Cold Summers

The art of bragging ! I find it both annoying & funny when I hear people brag about their lives.. I mean..like seriously..grow up people..Its time already.. Rather if its your birth wish to project others as inferior to you by comparing their aspects of life with desperate longing for attention like yours, then I have no others words to say than..Go get a life ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #sillypeople #bragalert #gogetalife #attentionseekers #nocomparison #thatslife #yqwritersclub

read more
You may boast to this world
advertising all those bliss you have,
And that may even seem very fair
to timely put off your own despair,
but never forget life-my dear friend !
Time has its own way of teaching
to highlight this fact without preaching,
That even people with proud majestic horns
could feel pain when pricked by thorns ! The art of bragging !
I find it both annoying & funny when I hear people brag about their lives..
I mean..like seriously..grow up people..Its time already..
Rather if its your birth wish to project others as inferior to you by comparing their aspects of life with desperate longing for attention like yours, then I have no others words to say than..Go get a life !

#yqbaba #sillypeople #bragalert #gogetalife #attentionseekers #nocomparison #thatslife #yqwritersclub

The Cold Summers

A thought of gratitude ! Coz, some people don't even understand what they are actually doing !?! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqwritersclub #ignorant_fellows #gogetalife #sillypeople #happyfornoreason #uselessbattles #peaceispride

read more
Take "time" to thank people
who incessantly dedicate theirs 
to observe your beautiful "life" &
spend theirs in plotting against you !?
They basically adore your life
in the name of "successful revenge" !?

Coz, those are the jobless ones
who makes your life more interesting 
by dressing up themselves in misery ! A thought of gratitude !
Coz, some people don't even understand what they are actually doing !?!

#yqbaba #yqwritersclub #ignorant_fellows #gogetalife #sillypeople #happyfornoreason #uselessbattles #peaceispride

The Cold Summers

The art of bragging ! I find it both annoying & funny when I hear people brag about their lives.. I mean..like seriously..grow up people..Its time already.. Rather if its your birth wish to project others as inferior to you by comparing their aspects of life with desperate longing for attention like yours, then I have no others words to say than..Go get a life ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #sillypeople #bragalert #gogetalife #attentionseekers #nocomparison #thatslife #yqwritersclub

read more
You may boast to this world
advertising all those bliss you have,
And that may even seem very fair
to timely put off your own despair,
but never forget life-my dear friend !
Time has its own way of teaching
to highlight this fact without preaching,
That even people with proud majestic horns
could feel pain when pricked by thorns ! The art of bragging !
I find it both annoying & funny when I hear people brag about their lives..
I mean..like seriously..grow up people..Its time already..
Rather if its your birth wish to project others as inferior to you by comparing their aspects of life with desperate longing for attention like yours, then I have no others words to say than..Go get a life !

#yqbaba #sillypeople #bragalert #gogetalife #attentionseekers #nocomparison #thatslife #yqwritersclub

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification