Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best knowthetruth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best knowthetruth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i need to know can you love me again, i know i am in love, you are the moon of my life that is all i know quote, how to know you love someone, you know where to find me quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Cold Summers

If atall you have that guts, just say out loud what you see now !? It has always been easy to point fingers on others !! Hasn't it ? Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqlifelessons #judgementalpeople #carefreelife #knowthetruth #thensayanything #yqwriters #yqwritersclub

read more
Don't judge her,
just because she smokes !

First look into a mirror
to count the differences from yours !

And still if you wanna know
why does she smoke ?

Look into her eyes &
tell me what does it show !? If atall you have that guts, just say out loud what you see now !?
It has always been easy to point fingers on others !!
Hasn't it ?
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqlifelessons #judgementalpeople #carefreelife #knowthetruth #thensayanything #yqwriters #yqwritersclub

The Cold Summers

If atall you have that guts, just say out loud what you see now !? It has always been easy to point fingers on others !! Hasn't it ? Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqlifelessons #judgementalpeople #carefreelife #knowthetruth #thensayanything #yqwriters #yqwritersclub

read more
Don't judge her,
just because she smokes !

First look into a mirror
to count the differences from yours !

And still if you wanna know
why does she smoke ?

Look into her eyes &
tell me what does it show !? If atall you have that guts, just say out loud what you see now !?
It has always been easy to point fingers on others !!
Hasn't it ?
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqlifelessons #judgementalpeople #carefreelife #knowthetruth #thensayanything #yqwriters #yqwritersclub

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification