Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best oldself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best oldself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about old sad romantic hindi songs, poem on old age homes in hindi, funny old lady quotes, old urdu poetry ghazal, poetry for 5 year olds,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Bindu Manchikalapudi

#Bindu #b #you #oldself love life

read more
Hey! This is not you. You wanted to dream big. You wanted to travel. You wanted to explore things. You wanted to create a joyful future and make your parents proud. What happened now? What's stopping you? Is it about a lover who left you alone? Or is it about that best friend who never took a stand? Or is it about a failure? Or...Hold on! 

Whatever the reason is, you have changed. Your life is all messed up now. What happened to your old self who fought like a warrior? Don't you think it's important to get back to your old version! I know the situations you faced were not easy to handle. But, at least you are out of that mess. Don't tell "I will become normal slowly", you don't have time. Life is too short. Start being normal from today, right now. To do this you first need to stop thinking about the past, "let me just understand what happened that day!" - it is something that always reminds you of the pain and struggle. Instead, forget about it as a bad dream. It's time to rethink about your goals. It's time to make things happen. It will be possible only when you love yourself. 

I hope you stay consistent and believe in yourself in this process. You have to do it. All the best! #bindu #B #you #oldself #love #life

Sourajita D

And maybe one day 
we see the one in 
the mirror and say 

"I am sorry to scratch off the old being 
and be someone I no longer recognize!" Sorry

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #scratch #sorry #reckless #oldself #new #reflection

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification