Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best correctyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best correctyourself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about which of the following statement is correct, which of the following is correct, traveled or travelled which is correct, choose the correct synonym for the word reply, choose the correct antonym of twisted,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Parul Gupta

Did you notice the SCARS you left behind? Did you notice how disappointed I was every time? Did you notice you are moving ahead without me? Did you notice I also needed someone to back me? Did you notice anything except for tainted replies? Yes, you did! #Notice #better #Horizons #correctyourself #pocomoon

read more
Did you notice ?  Did you notice the SCARS you left behind?
Did you notice how disappointed I was every time?
Did you notice you are moving ahead without me?
Did you notice I also needed someone to back me?
Did you notice anything except for tainted replies? 

Yes, you did!

gravity quotes

திருத்தங்கள் உறவை மேம்படுத்தும். #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு #gravity_quotes #en_thoolin_pathivu #yqkanmani #correctyourself #opentalk #tamil #dayquote

read more
நூறு மன்னிப்பு கேட்பதை விட
செய்த தவறை உணர்ந்து
திருத்திக்கொள்வது சிறந்தது.

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk
 திருத்தங்கள் உறவை மேம்படுத்தும்.

#என்_தூலின்_பதிவு 
#gravity_quotes 
#en_thoolin_pathivu 
#yqkanmani 
#correctyourself 
#opentalk

Varadhan P M

If you want to appraise yourself,

Just observe your own children

and their dominance.  #behaviour #goodvibes #observations #correctyourself

Darshan Blon

Pin pointing others mistakes is too easy a task to do..But judging oneself on where we are wrong is equally hard..
The sooner we rectify ourselves the better the world becomes..!! #yqbaba #yqquotes #lifehacks #thoughtoftheday #rectifythyself #changeforgood #correctyourself #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification