Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcboffola Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcboffola Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcb mod apk, wcb game, wcb material, wcb t20 premier league, kuondoka kwa harmonize wcb,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

marmalade ツ

~~~~ The red mark caught my sight. The red cross on my paper. Every other word and verse started to fade and somehow it was just the cross and me on a journey unknown. Taking my diary, I drew two slanting lines, leaning against each other. They leant like grape vines on walls and trunks of other trees. Parasitism as it is called. It's like clouds sailing like paper boats in the wet ocean. Never knowing when would the waves begin to engulf them. And, then? Paper would crumble away... forever. #aestheticthoughts #wcwordoftheday #theunsungquill #wcboffola #the_cross_of_life

read more
                ~~~~

The red mark caught my sight. The red cross on my paper. Every other word and verse started to fade and somehow it was just the cross and me on a journey unknown.

Taking my diary, I drew two slanting lines, leaning against each other. They leant like grape vines on walls and trunks of other trees. Parasitism as it is called. It's like clouds sailing like paper boats in the wet ocean. Never knowing when would the waves begin to engulf them. And, then? Paper would crumble away... forever.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification