Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbm2day9 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbm2day9 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

marmalade ツ

Makes sense? #QSstitchonpic886 #quotestitchers #YouSay #yousaythat #qsbm2 #qsbm2day9 #qsbm2p40 #theunsungquill Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
And, when you say
you cannot live a life
in one moment,
I believe you
because I know
each one of us
can live
multiple moments
in a lifetime 
and also multiple 
lifetimes in a moment. Makes sense? 

#QSstitchonpic886 #quotestitchers #yousay #yousaythat #qsbm2 #qsbm2day9 #qsbm2p40 #theunsungquill

Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

marmalade ツ

And, the only reason why you have been gifted with one life and not numerous isn't to let you know the importance of life but to let you know your importance in life. Not the world. This world is a graveyard. Someone, anyone lives here for some/any time and then leaves. More often than not, we don't even get time to bid farewell. This world may remember your picture, your poem, your painting, your personality but these are all the P's and they don't have to do anything with Y, which is why they won't remember you.

If you believe, that you'll live beyond your life then that's a misconception. A misconception, that I had until someone told me, "Your life isn't meant to be lived anyway, it is meant to be lived your way", which is why you'll have to live it. Be that someone yourself. 

For, I know, it hurts to be late in life but not more than adding "Late" before your name in life. Just #jug_days 

#quotestitchers #qsbm2day9 #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2 #livelifeatonce

marmalade ツ

Still lives :) #QSstitchonpic885 #theunsungquill #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day9 #yqbaba #quotestitchers Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
•There he lives•

May be isn't there.
He couldn't wait for me
for so long, or could he?
I ambled through his white lillies' garden slowly,
recollecting all I could
about this place, the last time I visited.
Window panes were broken,
with the glass pieces neatly
swept at the corner.
The Yew Tree almost
the covered the whole of the roof.
And there, I could see a hole in the wall,
letting me peek into the bedroom.
I tried to ring the doorbell but
a feeling of having 
pressed it already hindered me.
Deja vu?
But I couldn't see him anywhere.
I blowed the dust off the nameplate.
And, there I could find him,
not in the grave but 
on the gravestone. Still lives :)

#QSstitchonpic885 #theunsungquill #qsbm2 #qsbm2p40 #qsbm2day9
#yqbaba #quotestitchers
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

marmalade ツ

Love smells, love smiles Love smells like the sweater you never wore, for the pink unicorn that was stitched on it by your grandma. And yet you took it #quotestitchers #qsbm2 #wceumoiriety #theunsungquill #qsbm2p40 #QSlovesmellslike #qsbm2day9

read more
the sweater you never wore,
for the pink unicorn
that was stitched
on it by your grandma.

~ caption ~ Love smells, love smiles

Love smells like
the sweater you never wore,
for the pink unicorn
that was stitched on it
by your grandma.
And yet you took it

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification