Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzmutualfund Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzmutualfund Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Poonam Suyal

Dear Earthworm Today I'll tell you, how do I see the world from my point of view. I am certainly blessed to reach for the beautiful sky and soar as high as I can. I fly into the clouds, over the mountains and valleys. The world looks so beautiful and brigth from the top. Green grass, tall trees, flowing springs, lush green meadows, rivers are such a treat to my eyes. I quench my thirst by drinking fresh water directly from rivers. I love to sing songs too perched on a tree. I really wish you c #yqbaba #yqrestzone #rzwordsworth #rzmutualfund #anujjain #rzpov70

read more
Dear Earthworm 

(Read in caption) Dear Earthworm 

Today I'll tell you, how do I see the world from my point of view. I am certainly blessed to reach for the beautiful sky and soar as high as I can. I fly into the clouds, over the mountains and valleys. The world looks so beautiful and brigth from the top. Green grass, tall trees, flowing springs, lush green meadows, rivers are such a treat to my eyes. I quench my thirst by drinking fresh water directly from rivers. I love to sing songs too perched on a tree. I really wish you c

Anuj Jain

Dear Bird, I know that you view the world from a larger perspective but have you ever thought about the micro things of life. I am sure it will be an eye opener for you to know that the micro together only make up the macro. I see the soil and feel the moisture in it, I see the miss and crawl down the earth to see an amazing world down under. The grass and plants that you don't pay any heed to or at best think of as an impediment to your view is a life giver to me. You may be wondering that I would want to have a view of the world through your eyes but no I have never harboured such aspirations. For me my microcosm is enough. #restzone #poonamsuyal #rzwordsworth #rzmutualfund #anujjain #rzpov70

read more
From my view

In Caption Dear Bird, 
I know that you view the world from a larger perspective but have you ever thought about the micro things of life. I am sure it will be an eye opener for you to know that the micro together only make up the macro. 

I see the soil and feel the moisture in it,  I see the miss and crawl down the earth to see an amazing world down under. 
The grass and plants that you don't pay any heed to or at best think of as an impediment to your view is a life giver to me. 

You may be wondering that I would want to have a view of the world through your eyes but no I have never harboured such aspirations. 
For me my microcosm is enough.

marmalade ツ

To, the one with a broken heart I should be called a stone statue, right? One impermeable to the pangs of destroyed love. But, I am just another skin mortal made of water. Strong and solid are two different attributes, none of which I hold. It is just the viscosity of life that keeps me from falling. I stick to the walls. I'm dragged to the edge. Yet, I keep myself from being poured into the always hungry solvent of this world –it holds as much pain as you offer it. This pain, seemingly dissolv #restzone #ethereal_envelopes #rzwordsworth #rzmutualfund #rzpov120

read more
a book titled, 'I did not break you'.  To,
the one with a broken heart

I should be called a stone statue, right? One impermeable to the pangs of destroyed love. But, I am just another skin mortal made of water. Strong and solid are two different attributes, none of which I hold. It is just the viscosity of life that keeps me from falling. I stick to the walls. I'm dragged to the edge. Yet, I keep myself from being poured into the always hungry solvent of this world –it holds as much pain as you offer it. This pain, seemingly dissolv

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification