Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best girlsperspective Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best girlsperspective Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for girls, shakh se jo gir jaye, gir gaya ki keemat, gir gaye ki photo, gir gaye ki kimat,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Penman

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMreadmydesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #girlsperspective

read more
From my eyes
My lips and words might
Deny your touch,
But my heart needs
Your touch badly
Read my desires
Of getting cunnilingus by
You, read my eyes
Which clearly says
How badly I want your dick
To pound me harder  Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMreadmydesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons #girlsperspective

Penman

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMbetweenlegs #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #girlsperspective Written as a girl

read more
I felt his smooth hair
Touching my thighs..
His head was impel
 between my legs
His tongue started from
 the path of my thighs and
Reached to the 
profundity of my cunt
Then his fingers found 
shelter between my legs
He was Penetrating me
 with his fingers and this
Made me feel heaven 
between my legs  Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMbetweenlegs #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons    

#girlsperspective Written as a girl

Penman

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMpourlove #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine #girlsperspective Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Into me in the form of your shaft
Make me feel like I belong to you
Make me feel like you own me
Like you have right to use every
inch of my body the way you desire
Pour your love into me 
In the form of your semen
And present me the 
Lifetime evidence of our love 
 Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMpourlove #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine #girlsperspective

Penman

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ CHAOTIC WORLD #girlsperspective #mnmchaoticworld #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
In this chaotic world, filled with bewilderment
Your intense touch help me avoiding every chaos of life
The moment you enter your tongue inside me, my life feel so sorted and executed  Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ CHAOTIC WORLD

#girlsperspective

#mnmchaoticworld #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine

Penman

Shelly R #girlsperspective

read more
Suddenly I realised, no matter how much I enjoy this I just can't cheat on my him, to avoid all this i headed towards the washroom, but in all this rush up I forgot to close the door,
Later he followed me, hugged me from behind,
I said - please let me go, he opened the shower, moved his tongue over my back, I was feeling his hardness over my ass under the shower, he took my hand and placed it on his hard cock and I couldn't resist myself stroking it..

He turned me around made me bend on my knees.. We both were completely wet under the shower. He pushed his cock in my mouth, and started giving me strokes, I was sucking him so deeper, I never felt this horny before  Shelly R

#girlsperspective

Penman

He came closer to me, shivers went down to my body, his closeness was melting me to the core, then he touched my ass to the surprise, I wanted to stop him, I wanted to tell him that m committed to someone, but desires of my body overshadowed desires of my heart,
I knew it was a sin, but still his touch was enough to make me forget about every wrong and right, and when I was in all this bewilderment, he kissed me all of a sudden, after seconds of losting in his touch I kissed him back, cooperating him in this sin, it was so wrong but felt so right, and then I realized he already unbuttoned my shirt's buttons.

I thought I shouldn't continue more, I kept saying I love my boyfriend, but he was in no mood to listen to me, nor my body,

Then he undressed me from the bottom and did something my boyfriend never does despite several request, he put his tongue on my pussy, that feeling was something which can't be described in words,

My mouth was requesting him to stop, but my body wanted him to just continue his act

Then finally I surrendered, I pushed his head closer to my pussy and let him eat me out as deeper as he desired   #firstquote #girlsperspective

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification