Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMreadmydesires Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMreadmydesires Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, kabhi noto k li mre kabhi voto k liere shayri 0, mre ne shardanjli shayri in punjabi 0,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #chitserotica #MnMreadmydesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
They open up to your sight, 
to your touch, to your moans,  
be it day or night
Read them word by word
as they await your throbbing 
presence in naked delight
Read them like the blind 
read braille
Read them with the heavenly 
touch of your lips, 
your roving eyes, 
your deft fingers, 
read their every detail. 
Come, read my desires
I promise to write them on 
every inch of your skin
firing your eroticism 
from deep within.  Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.
#chitserotica
#MnMreadmydesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Penman

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMreadmydesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #girlsperspective

read more
From my eyes
My lips and words might
Deny your touch,
But my heart needs
Your touch badly
Read my desires
Of getting cunnilingus by
You, read my eyes
Which clearly says
How badly I want your dick
To pound me harder  Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMreadmydesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons #girlsperspective

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification