Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best suggestrz Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best suggestrz Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about suggest name for youtube channel, suggest me some good movies, suggest name for shayri app 0, suggest shayri who left us 0, suggest in hindi,

• 6 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Kulbhushan Arora

#ClickedByMe #MyCnC #myclick #clicksncanvas #hlsubmission #rzmyclicks #suggestrz Clicks & Canvas. Feel free to collaborate. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pooja Bangar

read more
प्रेम है,
तो
सरलता से
जाने दिया ना
😍😍😍😍 #clickedbyme #mycnc #myclick #clicksncanvas #hlsubmission #rzmyclicks #suggestrz Clicks & Canvas.

Feel free to collaborate.        #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pooja Bangar

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Goodmorning 😍 Hey guys.. Feels good to be back after 5 days .. Still travelling but have signal now😜 Staying without touching the mobile is really stressful 🙈🙈 So, here I am🤗🤗 Have a wonderful day ❤️ 💕 #yqbaba #yqjogi #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #suggestat #suggestrz

read more
By seeing these piture only one thing come to my mind how much petals, sepal, flower aestivation , recemose or cymose..

Now my situation..😂😂
 Goodmorning 😍
Hey guys.. Feels good to be back after 5 days .. Still travelling but have signal now😜
Staying without touching the mobile is really stressful 🙈🙈
So, here I am🤗🤗
Have a wonderful day ❤️ 💕
#yqbaba
#yqjogi
#sumneclicks

Chitra Iyer

Goodmorning ❤️ I loved this light on my neighbour's wall yesterday.. So clicked this to share with you.. Hope you will like it too💕 Sometimes very mundane things will get illuminated to give us happiness. Bring out that child's glee in you to enjoy life 💕💕 Have a nice day 💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #hlsubmission #suggestrz

read more
As cobwebs of desires cloud the mind
Allow light to filter in and illumine  Goodmorning ❤️

I loved this light on my neighbour's wall yesterday.. So clicked this to share with you.. Hope you will like it too💕

Sometimes very mundane things will get illuminated to give us happiness. Bring out that child's glee in you to enjoy life 💕💕

Have a nice day 💕
#yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

Srikumar Aaj happy birthday ka बौछार Goodmorning ❤️❤️ Today is my bro Srikumar 's birthday.. Dedicating my this click to him.. Wishing him all the happiness in the world 😍😍😍 Happy birthday KB 🎉🎉🎊💐💐🤗🤗 Let go of all petty things n enjoy the prettiness of nature❤️❤️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #suggestat #hlsubmission #suggestrz

read more
Dear Sri, 
Khilte hain gul yahan
YQ mein
Dil ke aaine mein tu 
yeh samma utaar le
Happy birthday Srikumar Aaj happy birthday ka बौछार

Goodmorning ❤️❤️

Today is my bro Srikumar 's birthday.. Dedicating my this click to him.. Wishing him all the happiness in the world 😍😍😍 Happy birthday KB 🎉🎉🎊💐💐🤗🤗

Let go of all petty things n enjoy the prettiness of nature❤️❤️

Chitra Iyer

Sorry, Robert Frost, I flicked your line 🤭🤦‍♀️🥳 How many joining me? Chalo chalein Goodmorning ♥️ Such a lovely place.. I do miss my walking a lot, as I'm not going cause of my knee pain.. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #suggestat #hlsubmission #suggestrz

read more
The woods are lovely, dark and deep
I am lonely, so before I give life the slip, I wanna go with my friends on a memorable trip Sorry, Robert Frost, I flicked your line 🤭🤦‍♀️🥳

How many joining me? Chalo chalein

Goodmorning ♥️

Such a lovely place.. I do miss my walking a lot, as I'm not going cause of my knee pain..

Chitra Iyer

Goodmorning ❤️ The bright rays of sun rejuvenate and refresh the earth they fall on. Why can't we be like those rays, penetrating our biased minds to achieve clarity and move ahead with rigour?? Concentrating our potential concretely and focusing on the issue on hand will certainly lead us in the right path. Yes, we can do anything we decide! Go for it, you'll rock for sure Have a fruitful day 💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #hlsubmission #suggestrz

read more
Watch how life dazzles when we allow light to penetrate our darkness. 
The clouds of darkness disperse on their own, raining happiness on us. 
 Goodmorning ❤️

The bright rays of sun rejuvenate and refresh the earth they fall on.
Why can't we be like those rays, penetrating our biased minds to achieve clarity and move ahead with rigour?? Concentrating our potential concretely and focusing on the issue on hand will certainly lead us in the right path. Yes, we can do anything we decide! 
Go for it, you'll rock for sure

Have a fruitful day 💕
#yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

Goodmorning ❤️ After a long gap, yesterday I went for my regular walk.. It was such a feeling of friendship n the scenery seemed to welcome me with open arms.. The above click is my fav spot.. It was about to rain that time 😍😍 In life too we lose many things/people due to many reasons. We miss them terribly. But some of us get a second chance if having them back.. How do we treat them then matters.. Be kind to yourself and life will shower you with kindness❤️❤️ Have a wonderful day 💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #hlsubmission #suggestrz

read more
When the clouds of gloom within me welcome the outpouring of tears, my heart smiles as pain gets washed away and life puts a spring in my step. I hug myself to myself.  Goodmorning ❤️

After a long gap, yesterday I went for my regular walk.. It was such a feeling of friendship n the scenery seemed to welcome me with open arms.. The above click is my fav spot.. It was about to rain that time 😍😍

In life too we lose many things/people due to many reasons. We miss them terribly. But some of us get a second chance if having them back.. How do we treat them then matters.. Be kind to yourself and life will shower you with kindness❤️❤️

Have a wonderful day 💕
#yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

Goodmorning ❤️ Being a loner shouldn't discourage you.. Rather you are unique and no one can compete with you! There are vast opportunities lie in the open sky waiting for you. You have the shades of some people to rest too. So, why are you hesitating?? Go and get it.. Fly freely😍😍 PS: there was this lone bird flying incessantly in the sky n I sort of captured it too💓💓 Have a bright day 💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #hlsubmission #suggestrz

read more
I stand alone
Looking towards the sky
Hugging myself
kissing the ground
The clouds wave to me
They whisper
'You are not alone
The sky watches over you
The wind caresses you
The ground holds you
We meet you everyday
You are not alone.'
I then branch out 
and free myself. 
 Goodmorning ❤️

Being a loner shouldn't discourage you.. Rather you are unique and no one can compete with you! There are vast opportunities lie in the open sky waiting for you. You have the shades of some people to rest too. So, why are you hesitating??
Go and get it.. Fly freely😍😍

PS: there was this lone bird flying incessantly in the sky n I sort of captured it too💓💓

Have a bright day 💕

Chitra Iyer

Goodmorning ❤️ The betel leaves climber we have in our backyard is full of life now, because of the consistent drizzles. It's a pleasure to look at that rich light green leaves. (I took this pic from the terrace.) Likewise, we will also shine with life, and become inspiration to others. Melancholy is very easy to stick to.. Lets embrace the cheer of life. Do our bit to cheer others.. Whatssay??? Have a wonderful day 💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #hlsubmission #suggestrz

read more
All it takes is a little more of life 
to put that shine in us. 
The more we throb with life, 
the more we dazzle with the 
awareness of our inner being. 
There is beauty in life when we 
infuse life in our sight..  Goodmorning ❤️

The betel leaves climber we have in our backyard is full of life now, because of the consistent drizzles. It's a pleasure to look at that rich light green leaves. (I took this pic from the terrace.)

Likewise, we will also shine with life, and become inspiration to others. Melancholy is very easy to stick to.. Lets embrace the cheer of life. Do our bit to cheer others.. Whatssay???

Have a wonderful day 💕
#yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

Goodmorning ❤️ That's my fav goggles of 80's style 🙈🙈 We all know by putting the coloured glass on and seeing through it, will show the things in a coloured way only. So it's always said to have a plain view.. But think again. We wear goggles while going out in the sun to avoid the glare. Similarly use appropriate colour to see the things to avoid harm to you and for others too.. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #hlsubmission #suggestrz

read more
View life right side up and right your perspective. 
Fill your eyes with love and look through its lens, life will appear lovely in every sense..  Goodmorning ❤️

That's my fav goggles of 80's style 🙈🙈

We all know by putting the coloured glass on and seeing through it, will show the things in a coloured way only. So it's always said to have a plain view.. 

But think again. We wear goggles while going out in the sun to avoid the glare. Similarly use appropriate colour to see the things to avoid harm to you and for others too..
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification