Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theknockatthewindow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theknockatthewindow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thek meaning in hindi, thek meaning, thek, nock meaning in hindi, noc quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #chitstory It was 12.00 midnight. I was up reading a very engrossing book, a page turner from the very first page. I had just come to the part where the heroine was sunbathing in her buff on her own pvt island. She sensed somebody watching her. Strange, for she was all alone. She hears a knock on a non existent window. Startled, she looks everywhere. I jump up as I too hear the knock. I am shocked. Have I been transported somewhere. Maybe some black magic. I hear the knock #theknockatthewindow

read more
THE KNOCK AT THE WINDOW #yqbaba #yostowrimo #chitstory 

It was 12.00 midnight. I was up reading a very engrossing book, a page turner from the very first page. I had just come to the part where the heroine was sunbathing in her buff on her own pvt island. She sensed somebody watching her. Strange, for she was all alone. She hears a knock on a non existent window. Startled, she looks everywhere. I jump up as I too hear the knock. I am shocked. Have I been transported somewhere. Maybe some black magic. I hear the knock

Anuj Jain

The knock at the window It was unmistakably there, yet how can it be. On the second floor there ain't no chance of anyone doing so, and at this time of the night even the birds won't be doing it. The bats perhaps, yes there it is again yet now too nothing was seen outside. The knock was of a regular pattern. Tik tock tick tik tok tick. I opened the window to see outside but nothing. Is my mind playing tricks, I wondered as it happened again and yet again. #ShortStory #yostowrimo #anujjain #theknockatthewindow

read more
Knock at the window

Story in Caption.  The knock at the window

It was unmistakably there, yet how can it be. 
On the second floor there ain't no chance of anyone doing so, and at this time of the night even the birds won't be doing it. 
The bats perhaps, yes there it is again yet now too nothing was seen outside. 
The knock was of a regular pattern. Tik tock tick  tik tok tick. 
I opened the window to see outside but nothing. 
Is my mind playing tricks, I wondered as it happened again and yet again.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification