Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thetalkingtree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thetalkingtree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sin theta is equal to, eliminate theta from the following, r=5/1+cos theta in rectangular form, e theta can be written as, p=1/2sin^2 theta+1/3 cos^theta,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #ShortStory #chitstory #thetalkingtree Do trees talk, grans? asked little Arjun. I pinched his cute cheeks and replied 'They breathe, they hurt, they cry too.' 'Ok grans, tell me about the talking tree' that was Arjun, suddenly all ears. I went back in time. Even as a teenager I loved long walks with only nature for company. I would often carry a spiritually elevating book, sit comfortably under the shade of any tree that i took a fancy to and read bits of it aloud to the tree. It was a great way of ensuring that I was attentive and effectively absorbing the contents. One day, i was sitting on a carpet of grass under a huge tree and reading aloud a passage which included these words by Helen Keller: “To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.” I caressed the grass and suddenly I heard a compassionate voice whisper 'your kindness reveals your loving nature. You make the environment proud.' I enjoyed the sound of the voice. I'm loving this voice, I said out loud. 'Btw, who is this?' I asked. The voice continued, 'This is the voice of every tree here. We are many but the voice is one. We talk to those who care to hear. We are the kindness that love longs to hear. Enjoy resting in the lap of mother nature. She asks for nothing. Please don't hurt her ever.' I hugged the tree and promised myself to live by the laws of nature. The tree seemed to smile.

read more
THE TALKING TREE #yqbaba #yostowrimo #shortstory #chitstory #thetalkingtree 

Do trees talk, grans? asked little Arjun. I pinched his cute cheeks and replied 'They breathe, they hurt, they cry too.' 'Ok grans, tell me about the talking tree' that was Arjun, suddenly all ears. I went back in time. 

Even as a teenager I loved long walks with only nature for company. I would often carry a spiritually elevating book, sit comfortably under the shade of any tree that i took a fancy to and read bits of it aloud to the tree. It was a great way of ensuring that I was attentive and effectively absorbing the contents. 

One day, i was sitting on a carpet of grass under a huge tree and reading aloud a passage which included these words by Helen Keller: “To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.” I caressed the grass and suddenly I heard a compassionate voice whisper 'your kindness reveals your loving nature. You make the environment proud.' I enjoyed the sound of the voice. I'm loving this voice, I said out loud. 'Btw, who is this?' I asked. The voice continued, 'This is the voice of every tree here. We are many but the voice is one. We talk to those who care to hear. We are the kindness that love longs to hear. Enjoy resting in the lap of mother nature. She asks for nothing. Please don't hurt her ever.' I hugged the tree and promised myself to live by the laws of nature. The tree seemed to smile.

Anuj Jain

The Talking Tree And, after all, what is a lie? 'Tis but The truth in masquerade. Lord Byron, It's not easy to live so long without using your wit and craftiness, said the tree. I was startled as I was crossing the desolate forest and heard a voice telling me to stop. #ShortStory #yqbaba #YoSimWriMo #anujjain #thetalkingtree

read more
The Talking Tree

Story in caption The Talking Tree

And, after all, what is a lie? 'Tis but
The truth in masquerade.
Lord Byron, 

It's not easy to live so long without using your wit and craftiness, said the tree. 
I was startled as I was crossing the desolate forest and heard a voice telling me to stop.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification