Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goingoutstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goingoutstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is going on ringtone download, my life is going on ringtone, the....school is going for a picnic, meer ki ghazal goi, going to miss you friend quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yostowrimo #ShortStory #goingoutstory #chitstory Ramesh Iyengar, C. A. C.S was proudly displayed on my husband's visiting card . A typical traditional, ritual loving, God fearing, religious person, that was him, my Ramu. And me? A bindaas, agnostic, non religious, fun loving human stuck with him for a lifetime no thanks to parental pressure. Well, i must admit that his self started business was not only bringing in the bread and butter, but the jam too and as such I had no complaints on the money front. He was nevertheless a good human being but his heavy dependence on rituals and unwavering belief in superstitions was so irksome that it made me want to wring his neck ever so often. If thoughts could kill I would be tried for murder many times over. Oh, how I would hate to accompany him anywhere. One day he wanted me to accompany him to a client's party. He wouldn't accept my 'no' unless of course I was having my periods which unfortunately had just happened last week and was out of my excuses list. Sigh! I wore a heavy kanjeevaram silk saree and a huge bindi that was thankfully met with an approving look from him. 'Thank God for small mercies' I thought as I locked the door. We had barely set foot outside our home when a black cat glared at us and crossed our paths. Shiva! Shiva! went ramesh and dashed inside for a good five minutes. He returned chanting something under his breath. I kept a long face. He readjusted his lungi, telling me to hurry up as I almost ran to keep pace with him. Out of nowhere, our colony loudmouth Meena, a widow, suddenly passed by. He looked at her muttering narayana narayana and again darted home, this time pulling me with him. He rubbed the sacred ash all over his upper body and loudly chanted some sanskrit shlokas. Pulling his silk lungi above his knees with one hand, he pulled me out of the house with the other. My saree kept slipping and I was busying myself pushing the pleats inside my petticoat unable to match his pace in my painful stilts. Idiot, I murmured. What? he enquired. I looked at him, saying nothing but a million idiots inside my head. My mind wondered 'would other people behave similarly were I to become a widow and meet their eye?' I suppressed a giggle for I seriously wanted to be widowed then and there. We were getting late so hailed a taxi that just passed by. All of a sudden I sneezed. Ramesh glared at me like I was possessed. 'What have you done? It's a bad omen.' 'Daridram, daridram' I could distinctly hear him say those obnoxious words. He looked at me angrily. 'We are getting late because of your idiocy' mumbled he even as a birdie gleefully let it's droppings fall on his bald head. I couldn't hold back my laughter but fortunately there was loud screeching from a passing vehicle muting it but not before it sped away splashing slush on my expensive kanjivaram saree. Oh no! My face fell. Meanwhile, the taxi driver was constantly honking for our attention. He found another passenger and went away cursing us. We had to go home and change. Ramesh had one look at the clock after we reached home and immediately remarked that since it was rahu kaalam, we couldn't venture out. I was eyeing my saree with pity. And also my new diamond studded necklace. Both will miss those envious stares from other maamis. 'It's okay. You guys will have your taste of envy some other day.' I reasoned with them. I resigned to another boring day with dear hubby at home.The time on the clock reminded me that it was time for ramu's daily dose of kaapi. He had changed and i could see fresh vibhooti on his forehead. 'Kaapi' he mouthed. I danced my way to the kitchen wanting to kiss myself after hearing him mouth 'Well, I think I'm never going out with you again.'

read more
'I'm never going out with you again' #yqbaba #yostowrimo #shortstory #goingoutstory #chitstory 

Ramesh Iyengar, C. A. C.S was proudly displayed on my husband's visiting card . A typical traditional, ritual loving, God fearing, religious person, that was him, my Ramu. And me? A bindaas, agnostic, non religious, fun loving human stuck with him for a lifetime no thanks to parental pressure. Well, i must admit that his self started business was not only bringing in the bread and butter, but the jam too and as such I had no complaints on the money front. He was nevertheless a good human being but his heavy dependence on rituals and unwavering belief in superstitions was so irksome that it made me want to wring his neck ever so often. If thoughts could kill I would be tried for murder many times over. 

Oh, how I would hate to accompany him anywhere. One day he wanted me to accompany him to a client's party. He wouldn't accept my 'no' unless of course I was having my periods which unfortunately had just happened last week and was out of my excuses list. Sigh! I wore a heavy kanjeevaram silk saree and a huge bindi that was thankfully met with an approving look from him. 'Thank God for small mercies' I thought as I locked the door. We had barely set foot outside our home when a black cat glared at us and crossed our paths. Shiva! Shiva! went ramesh and dashed inside for a good five minutes. He returned chanting something under his breath. I kept a long face. He readjusted his lungi, telling me to hurry up as I almost ran to keep pace with him. Out of nowhere, our colony loudmouth Meena, a widow, suddenly passed by. He looked at her muttering narayana narayana and again darted home, this time pulling me with him. He rubbed the sacred ash all over his upper body and loudly chanted some sanskrit shlokas. Pulling his silk lungi above his knees with one hand, he pulled me out of the house with the other. My saree kept slipping and I was busying myself pushing the pleats inside my petticoat unable to match his pace in my painful stilts. Idiot, I murmured. What? he enquired. I looked at him, saying nothing but a million idiots inside my head. My mind wondered 'would other people behave similarly were I to become a widow and meet their eye?' I suppressed a giggle for I seriously wanted to be widowed then and there. We were getting late so hailed a taxi that just passed by. All of a sudden I sneezed. Ramesh glared at me like I was possessed. 'What have you done? It's a bad omen.' 'Daridram, daridram'  I could distinctly hear him say those obnoxious words. He looked at me angrily. 'We are getting late because of your idiocy' mumbled he even as a birdie gleefully let it's droppings fall on his bald head. I couldn't hold back my laughter but fortunately there was loud screeching from a passing vehicle muting it but not before it sped away splashing slush on my expensive kanjivaram saree. Oh no! My face fell. Meanwhile, the taxi driver was constantly honking for our attention. He found another passenger and went away cursing us. 

We had to go home and change. Ramesh had one look at the clock after we reached home and immediately remarked that since it was rahu kaalam, we couldn't venture out. I was eyeing my saree with pity. And also my new diamond studded necklace. Both will miss those envious stares from other maamis. 'It's okay. You guys will have your taste of envy some other day.' I reasoned with them. I resigned to another boring day with dear hubby at home.The time on the clock reminded me that it was time for ramu's daily dose of kaapi. He had changed and i could see fresh vibhooti on his forehead. 'Kaapi' he mouthed. I danced my way to the kitchen wanting to kiss myself after hearing him mouth 'Well, I think I'm never going out with you again.'

dharkanein

'W-what happened?' Rubbing off sweat from her face she asked looking at him lying down on floor. He managed to smile with pain, but eyes smiling with satisfaction. 'I thou-ght they took you away. But I fought bravely. See.' 'What nonsense? Why would they do so?' Kneeling down she reached his forehead and touched a small cut over his right temple. She flinched and he groaned. 'I told you, night before, I would be hoping to Jennie's for the lady's night out. How could you forget!' 'My bad. Sor #goingoutstory #stowrimo

read more
Love is blind 'W-what happened?' Rubbing off sweat from her face she asked looking at him lying down on floor. 

He managed to smile with pain, but eyes smiling with satisfaction. 'I thou-ght they took you away. But I fought bravely. See.'

'What nonsense? Why would they do so?' Kneeling down she reached his forehead and touched a small cut over his right temple. She flinched and he groaned. 'I told you, night before, I would be hoping to Jennie's for the lady's night out. How could you forget!'

'My bad. Sor

Anuj Jain

Going Out Childhood, ah if only I can visit it again, was a constant refrain of my wife. You don't have to revisit it you have to live it was mine every time. Hey Anuj what would you say if I give you a couple of passes for the water park for Sunday, with rides and food free for the entire day, said Rashmi leaning over my desk while I was busy completing the project that the sourfaced boss had ordered to be complete by that day only. Ah! and why this sudden benevolence today, your boyfriend d #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #anujjain #goingoutstory

read more
Going Out

Story in Caption.  Going Out

Childhood, ah if only I can visit it again, was a constant refrain of my wife. 
You don't have to revisit it you have to live it was mine every time.
Hey Anuj what would you say if I give you a couple of passes for the water park for Sunday, with rides and food free for the entire day, said Rashmi leaning over my desk while I was busy completing the project that the sourfaced boss had ordered to be complete by that day only. 
Ah! and why this sudden benevolence today, your boyfriend d

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification