Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best themonkandthetiger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best themonkandthetiger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, songs to tell someone you love them, how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, if you miss someone tell them quotes, all our dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #YoSimWriMo #themonkandthetiger #chitstory Yawn. 🥱 I open my eyes wide. What is this? Am I dreaming? I rub my eyes as if to clear it. I find trees all around me filtering the sun. Oh no! I'm bang in the middle of a forest. The haze in my mind begins to clear as I realize that this time I have seriously wandered into the jungle all alone after breaking away from my friends with whom I had come on a visit to Thekkady. I last remember trying to capture a bird on my camera. I

read more
THE MONK AND THE TIGER #yqbaba #shortstory #yosimwrimo #themonkandthetiger #chitstory 

Yawn. 🥱 I open my eyes wide. What is this? Am I dreaming? I rub my eyes as if to clear it. I find trees all around me filtering the sun. Oh no! I'm bang in the middle of a forest. The haze in my mind begins to clear as I realize that this time I have seriously wandered into the jungle all alone after breaking away from my friends with whom I had come on a visit to Thekkady. I last remember trying to capture a bird on my camera. 

I

Sakshi Jasrotia

Focused deep in his own breath, the monk was enchanting his mantras deep within, in the forests of North- Eastern Indian Himalayas. The cool breeze of the evergreen making the weather favourable, though it was secondary for the monk as he has been in these jungles from past 2 years. He heard something approaching him while he was plunging in his own breaths, joined by the chants. His senses were heightened by the movement, and as he opened his eyes, he saw a massive figure approaching him from #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #themonkandthetiger

read more
The monk & the tiger  Focused deep in his own breath, the monk was enchanting his mantras deep within, in the forests of North- Eastern Indian Himalayas. The cool breeze of the evergreen making the weather favourable, though it was secondary for the monk as he has been in these jungles from past 2 years.

He heard something approaching him while he was plunging in his own breaths, joined by the chants. His senses were heightened by the movement, and as he opened his eyes, he saw a massive figure approaching him from

Anuj Jain

The Monk And The Tiger If knowledge can't be get from internalizing and introspection then it can't be get. Sitting under a tree amidst the woods the Monk was a picture of serene calm and composure. Minding his breath and his thoughts the Monk's penance did bore fruits as far as the world is concerned. Sitting silently he was in conversation with himself. A tiger hungry from days without food ventured towards the Monk. Ah! an easy prey to satiate my hunger thought the tiger seeing the Monk #ShortStory #yqbaba #yostowrimo #anujjain #themonkandthetiger

read more
The Monk and The Tiger. 

Story in Caption.  The Monk And The Tiger

If knowledge can't be get from internalizing and introspection then it can't be get. 
Sitting under a tree amidst the woods the Monk was a picture of serene calm and composure. 
Minding his breath and his thoughts the Monk's penance did bore fruits as far as the world is concerned. 
Sitting silently he was in conversation with himself. 
A tiger hungry from days without food ventured towards the Monk. 
Ah! an easy prey to satiate my hunger thought the tiger seeing the Monk

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification