Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best themoonofseoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best themoonofseoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, songs to tell someone you love them, how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, if you miss someone tell them quotes, all our dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Epiphany 🖤

Happy birthday Jin shi Keep on smiling you have no idea how much your smile helps other The moon of Seoul Oh and thanks for the return gift that is Abyss it's just like a second yet sad version of epiphany not actually like it but resembling itself in a very unique way Keep on shining #jinbts #epiphany #Inspiration #poem #happybirthday #GoodNight #themoonofseoul

read more
The Moon of Seoul

Trapped in the maze of my own insecurities
Gradually losing touch with reality
Finally came the moment when I stumbled and fell
Instead of letting me go 
You caught my arm and yelled
“Yah I don't shine every day 
Just to see you waste your life away”
Looked up and found the owner of the voice
Still shining bright in the dark night
I was surprised for someone was there 
For a mere like me 
How I wish that this was
My reality
Under your warm gaze
I closed my eyes
Savouring the moment
To be born again
To be a part of the starry night
To shine along,
With
The moon of Seoul
 Happy birthday Jin shi 
Keep on smiling you have no idea how much your smile helps other 
The moon of Seoul
Oh and thanks for the return gift that is Abyss it's just like a second yet sad version of epiphany not actually like it but resembling itself in a very unique way 
Keep on shining

#jinbts 
#epiphany

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification