Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Warn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Warn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about warnings.warn(u no directory at .format(root)), warn meaning in hindi, warn 98767, kargil war quotes in hindi, war and peace saying,

• 24 Followers
  • 43 Stories

DEEPA M

Dipa Rani G.

My mind warned me, the vibes was not right. But then I was in love. #warn #yqbaba #challenge

Ujjawal Abhishek

#Warn #Inspired by one of the post of #Riddhi ambavale chavan #yqbaba Follow more such quotes by Riddhi Ambavale Chavan on https://www.yourquote.in/riddhi-ambavale-chavan-c5yz/quotes/ #yourquote

read more
Love warns, Humans Insult
Broken heart is the result. #warn #inspired by one of the post of #riddhi ambavale chavan #yqbaba 

Follow more such quotes by Riddhi Ambavale Chavan on https://www.yourquote.in/riddhi-ambavale-chavan-c5yz/quotes/ #yourquote

Kaushik Sinha

If you wait for Hannibal to cross Alps, you WILL get Cannae. #history #proverb #yourquote #warn #motivation #teacher #analogy #philosophy

Jai Prakash Verma

आगाह तो किया होता या फिर कोई खबर छोड़ी होती
                         अरे जाने वाले...
नाराज़ थे तो शिकायत़ करते ,,खामोशी तो तोड़ी होती #warn#yopowrimo#yqbaba#yqdidi#lack_of_conversation

Satish Chandra

#Warn #yqbaba #SattyMuses Don't fall in love again Let it happen to you naturally, instead.👍🏻👍🏻

read more
I need to warn him
He is gonna fall.....

.....in       L       O       V         E

again.

-©SATTY #warn

#YQbaba

#SattyMuses

Don't fall in love again
Let it happen to you naturally, instead.👍🏻👍🏻

Shitanshu Rajat

खबरदार, अब जो थामा तुमने हाथ मेरा,
मुद्दत बाद अकेले रहने की आदत आई है। #21april2k17 #yqbaba #YQdidi #YQbhaijan #YoPoWriMo #warn #मुद्दत #habit #alone...... #deep #शेर #शायरी #ग़ज़ल #memories_on_way......

Akshit Ojha

मेरी छोड़िये #oneliner #Warn #its #aksh #yourquote #yourquotebaba #for #Attitude

read more
मेरी खैरियत छोड़िए, फिकर अपनी कीजिए ☺

हम पर बीती तो हम सह जायेंगे, 
मगर आप पर बीती ,तो जनाब अकेले रह जाएंगे😶 ।। मेरी छोड़िये 
#oneliner #warn #its #aksh #yourquote #yourquotebaba #for #attitude

Roohi Bhargava

#Warn love

read more
Warning you to stop flashing your cute smile,
If you continue doing so, I will fall in love even when I know I can't get you.  #warn #love

Roohi Bhargava

#Warn #yqbaba

read more
Dear soul mate,
To warn you about  your future wife, you need to learn the language of silence, so that you could understand what I don't say.  #warn #YQBaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification