Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fairytales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fairytales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nightmares and fairytales, needles and fairytales, unicorns and fairytales, love poems for him fairytales, never too old for fairytales,

• 21 Followers
  • 33 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chanchal Jaiswal

The night knows 
Well! I can shine
With the jewels of my heart
Numberless stars
Dhruva there'll be 
Somewhat more defined
For directions' dart
And To enshrine
The sun may be yours
While the moon is mine

What does #thenightknow? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #toyou #ilovemoon #fairytales #theworldofdarkness #yqvision

Prakhar Patsariya

She believes in fairy tales and princess,
I do make sure this belief remains same.  #yqbaba #yqtales #yqlove #fairytales

Giftsy Dorcas

If life was fair, even villains in fairy tales would have a chance for
 happily everafter!! #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #fairytales #villain

Sourajita D

And when the hurt is caused by the person you trusted and loved the most. With love. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #hatred love #fairytales #Journey #endnote #yqbaba

read more
The difference between our love life
 and that of the fairy tales, we ended 
on the note they journeyed through!

That saddest note belongs to that of hatred and hurt!  And when the hurt is caused by the person you trusted and loved the most. 

With love. 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #hatred #love #fairytales #journey #endnote #yqbaba

Pratik Dasgupta

Banter between Nephew and Uncle #Troll #savage #truelove #fairytales

read more
I tried trolling my nephew by telling him, "Boy you are 8 and you still believe in fairy tales, grow up".

He replied, "Hey uncle at least better than you, you still believe in true love".

Nephew 1 Uncle 0 Banter between Nephew and Uncle #troll #savage #truelove #fairytales

CalmKazi

Many “what if”s 
not many “what now”s
and expecting beyond “what next”

Modern day fairy-tales. Bedtime stories

#calmkaziwrites

#yqbaba #stories #fairytales

#365days365quotes

CalmKazi

#thumbsizedstories #Ep10 Fairy Tales Click #thumbsizedstories for more. My first entry for #myshortlovestory challenge by Ananya Mathur and nomination by Satarupa Sinha . Hope this works. #Marriage #Arranged #yqbaba #yqtales #fairytales #microstory #calmkaziwrites

read more
Both of us sat in each corner of the courtyard, as our family members talked about childhood memories.

My grandpa recollected tales of how he thought he was Prince Ivan, for a ridiculous number of years into puberty, for his fascination with Russian Folk Tales was also shared by our grandma. As children, after marriage they still did a role play as Prince and Princess. 

As we moved through the generations, our dad recollected his tales of being Prince Charming in a fancy dress competition and my mum played Cinderella in her own school some 200 miles away. Strange are the twists of fate.

She smiled at me while sipping tea, our eyes met, the fairy tale had just begun. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep10

Fairy Tales 

Click #ThumbSizedStories for more.

My first entry for #myshortlovestory challenge by Ananya Mathur and nomination by Satarupa Sinha . Hope this works.

CalmKazi

Or was it Cinder-Ella ? Initiating a new open challenge #FTQC The Fairy Tale Quote Challenge. Write an original quote/poetry/one-liner with a fairy tale backgroud of your choice. Take your favorite story and draw its parallels in your own words. Not a general statement on fairy tales and their futility/hope. Language no bar! Try to get the essence of your view across as clearly as possible. Tag me with #FTQC in your quotes. Nominate your amigos ! #Dreams #Mind #yqbaba #yqdidi #fairytales #yourpresence #QuoteStories #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries #cinderellastory

read more
You entered my mind-palace, 
in a gown of stars.
You danced in my hall of thoughts, 
and walked through memories.
'Twas when the clock struck 12,
you rushed down ignorant stairs.
To leave me staring,
at your pumpkin coach of revelry.
I woke up! Slipper held in hand,
of a smile we shared.

I still look for that moment,
and your name, Ella ?
I am still searching... Or was it Cinder-Ella ?

Initiating a new open challenge #FTQC The Fairy Tale Quote Challenge. 

Write an original quote/poetry/one-liner with a fairy tale backgroud of your choice. Take your favorite story and draw its parallels in your own words. Not a general statement on fairy tales and their futility/hope.

Language no bar! Try to get the essence of your view across as clearly as possible. Tag me with #FTQC in your quotes. Nominate your amigos !

Komal Sharma Gupta

The cloudy trails lead
to castles of pristine white,
hiding darknesses
in their shadows.
They merge into you.
Unfelt, unseen.
Raining down 
upon your soul
till chained in pain.
 Chained #tejaswiniaura #amwriting #quotes #yqbaba #fairytales #reality #beware #literature

Connie R

Once upon a time in a land of miserable poverty and corruption..... 
There lived a girl covered in cinders and rags...
Patiently washing and sweeping off other's dirts... Awaiting her Knight in shining Armour... 
Who would come swiftly galloping on his horse..
And sweep her off her feet to let her for once...
Live the story of Cinderella!! 👠 #story #yqbaba #fairytales #onceuponatime #modern
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification