Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqt, train tim seat abailebl stetus ers to pnb 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Madhu Jain

🔹OPEN FOR ALL OF YOU MY DEAR #yqters 🔓 🔹 COLLAB With Stantia Club 🔹 Enchant this open canvas with the voice of your soul 🧚 Invite your friend to collab.. ☀️💖 🔹 Please keep eastethic 🙏 #zentorontoquotes #zenjournal #stantiaclub #yqstantia #YourQuoteAndMine #collabvaganza

read more
The messenger of
divinity is here to 
enchanting a  heart of 
dewdrops named peace
on the leaf of your
soul for enlightenment.  🔹OPEN FOR ALL OF YOU MY DEAR #YQTERS 🔓
🔹 COLLAB With Stantia Club
🔹 Enchant this open canvas with the voice of your soul 🧚 Invite your friend to collab.. ☀️💖
🔹 Please keep eastethic 🙏
#zentorontoquotes 
#zenjournal 
#stantiaclub
#yqstantia

Madhu Jain

✍ Dear #yqters let me invite all of you..brush your sweet mesmerizing words on this canvas 🥂🙏 ✍Artwork by me ✍Artwords by you #zenjournal #zenart #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Ferociously fleeking 
flamboyantly fortitude 
for fortune felicity.  ✍ Dear #yqters let me invite all of you..brush  your sweet mesmerizing words on this canvas 🥂🙏

✍Artwork by me
✍Artwords by you 

#zenjournal 
#zenart 
#yqbaba

Madhu Jain

✍You are beautiful , Oh dear little creature ... ♡ you are alone ... are you lonely? ♡ you don't have a home ... do you feel homeless? ♡ you are not educated ... do you feel stupid? ♡ You are very fragile, do you feel helpless? ♡ Oh dear ... you triggered a million questions from my mind ... questions that reflect my own fear ... #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #zenart #zentorontoquotes #pikoprose #yqters #zenjournal #mysouljournal

read more
and that's eternity 
embodied with 
grace of divinity.  ✍You are beautiful , Oh dear little creature ... 
♡ you are alone ... are you lonely?  
♡ you don't have a home ... do you feel homeless?  
♡ you are not educated ... do you feel stupid?  
♡ You are very fragile, do you feel helpless?  

♡ Oh dear ... you triggered a million questions from my mind ... questions that reflect my own fear ...

Madhu Jain

Collab invitation for all of you 😘✍ Good morning #yqters 🌻🙏 Would you tell me why you write? ✍ For me... I write ✍ to explore self-experienced - failures and mistakes ✍ to heal wounds within ✍ to transform into a new self #YourQuoteAndMine #zenart #zentorontoquotes #pikoprose #writetoheals #memoirist

read more
to spill out unsaid 
emotions engraved 
with guilt and pain. 
Surely it eases out 
and feel relaxed 
for brief moment.  Collab invitation for all of you  😘✍
Good morning #yqters 🌻🙏
Would you tell me why you write? ✍
For me...
I write 
✍ to explore self-experienced - failures and mistakes 
✍ to heal wounds within 
✍ to transform into a new self

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification