Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best zenjournal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best zenjournal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about zen quotes on love, shirayuki and zen married, shirayuki and zen, zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance review, zen nature quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Madhu Jain

📸 Clicked by me ✍ NO ARTWORDS ..My mind dried up..🙏⚘ #zenart #zenjournal #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Zen Toronto

read more
The soothing flowers 
appease the gracious 
fidelity towards
divine supremacy.  📸 Clicked by me
✍ NO ARTWORDS ..My mind dried up..🙏⚘
#zenart 
#zenjournal  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Zen Toronto

Madhu Jain

🔹OPEN FOR ALL OF YOU MY DEAR #yqters 🔓 🔹 COLLAB With Stantia Club 🔹 Enchant this open canvas with the voice of your soul 🧚 Invite your friend to collab.. ☀️💖 🔹 Please keep eastethic 🙏 #zentorontoquotes #zenjournal #stantiaclub #yqstantia #YourQuoteAndMine #collabvaganza

read more
The messenger of
divinity is here to 
enchanting a  heart of 
dewdrops named peace
on the leaf of your
soul for enlightenment.  🔹OPEN FOR ALL OF YOU MY DEAR #YQTERS 🔓
🔹 COLLAB With Stantia Club
🔹 Enchant this open canvas with the voice of your soul 🧚 Invite your friend to collab.. ☀️💖
🔹 Please keep eastethic 🙏
#zentorontoquotes 
#zenjournal 
#stantiaclub
#yqstantia

Madhu Jain

✍ Dear #yqters let me invite all of you..brush your sweet mesmerizing words on this canvas 🥂🙏 ✍Artwork by me ✍Artwords by you #zenjournal #zenart #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Ferociously fleeking 
flamboyantly fortitude 
for fortune felicity.  ✍ Dear #yqters let me invite all of you..brush  your sweet mesmerizing words on this canvas 🥂🙏

✍Artwork by me
✍Artwords by you 

#zenjournal 
#zenart 
#yqbaba

Madhu Jain

✍ Artwork by Ruby Berting 8 years old girl. ✍ When I was little..... my dream was to become an independent woman, mentally, emotionally and financially, knowing what I wanted and ready to bear the risk ...what's yours? #YourQuoteAndMine #zentorontoquotes #zenjournal

read more
I had an angel mom
she loves me a lot 
and everything was 
best with her hand in hand 
I dreamt of being a successful 
career oriented but couldn't 
She handled me flawlessly 
and easily.  ✍ Artwork by Ruby Berting 8 years old girl. 
✍ When I was little.....
my dream was to become
an independent woman, 
mentally, emotionally and
financially, knowing what 
I wanted and ready to bear
the risk ...what's yours?

Madhu Jain

✍You are beautiful , Oh dear little creature ... ♡ you are alone ... are you lonely? ♡ you don't have a home ... do you feel homeless? ♡ you are not educated ... do you feel stupid? ♡ You are very fragile, do you feel helpless? ♡ Oh dear ... you triggered a million questions from my mind ... questions that reflect my own fear ... #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #zenart #zentorontoquotes #pikoprose #yqters #zenjournal #mysouljournal

read more
and that's eternity 
embodied with 
grace of divinity.  ✍You are beautiful , Oh dear little creature ... 
♡ you are alone ... are you lonely?  
♡ you don't have a home ... do you feel homeless?  
♡ you are not educated ... do you feel stupid?  
♡ You are very fragile, do you feel helpless?  

♡ Oh dear ... you triggered a million questions from my mind ... questions that reflect my own fear ...

Madhu Jain

✍ When the nature speaks.. 📸 clicked by me #zenart #zenjournal #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Zen Toronto

read more

everyone has to listen 
with eyes widen and ears open 
and the heart beats faster 
 ✍ When the nature speaks..
 📸 clicked by me #zenart 
#zenjournal  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Zen Toronto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification