Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moodtapes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moodtapes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poetry mood in urdu, poetry mood and theme, poetry mood and tone worksheets, poetry mood or tone definition, sad mood off quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Cassette Era— In every relationship, there is a defining piece of music, film, or literature. One that permeates through the length of every love story. Magnetic cassette tapes. They were like fairy-tale, irreplaceable. Though the tapes faded, they left lingering memories. I exult in ecstasy as I utter these lines about the reels. It all seems mystic and magic. Soundscape in those heydays outro as the perfect crescendo. Kumar sanu, Alka Yagnik—their quintessential love ballads, with their ever so contagious melodies, teaming with the ever dependable Nadeem Shravan, infusing to a fine fettle, at the helm of things. They were like born to immortalize. Ample in groove accumulation, most inventive romantic numbers, they shall never be erased from the 90s memories. It had a different level of sweetness. The love just reeled into the cassette tapes. Hitting the road when the heavens opened back then, gave a different experience altogether. Making you trust life a little more, to live this life, a little more, with lots and lots of memorable doses of love . #Music #yourquote #yqbaba #yqenglish #peppeboy #moodtapes #casettetapes

read more
Moodtapes— % & 
Cassette Era— In every relationship, there is a defining piece of music, film, or literature. One that permeates through the length of every love story.

Magnetic cassette tapes. They were like fairy-tale, irreplaceable. Though the tapes faded, they left lingering memories. I exult in ecstasy as I utter these lines about the reels. It all seems mystic and magic. Soundscape in those heydays outro as the perfect crescendo. Kumar sanu, Alka Yagnik—their quintessential love ballads, with their ever so contagious melodies, teaming with the ever dependable Nadeem Shravan, infusing to a fine fettle, at the helm of things. They were like born to immortalize. 

Ample in groove accumulation, most inventive romantic numbers, they shall never be erased from the 90s memories. It had a different level of sweetness. The love just reeled into the cassette tapes. 

Hitting the road when the heavens opened back then, gave a different experience altogether. Making you trust life a little more, to live this life, a little more, with lots and lots of memorable doses of love .

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification