Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deepwithin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deepwithin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about deep one side love quotes, deep inside love quotes, deep love shayari english, deep love poems that make you cry, unconditional deep true love,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Aady

I may never be able to express my heart to you. Perhaps, you’ll understand anyway. Perhaps, you'll find me in your dreams. Perhaps, I may be part of your thoughts someday. It’s like living in a light bulb with the leaves, like filaments and the sky a shell of thin transparent glass, enclosing the late heaven of a summer day, a canopy of incandescent blue, above the dappled sunlight golden on the grass. I took the train back from Lindau to Zstaad. #caption #Silently #Insilence #deepwithin #savinggrace #alovelikethis

read more
The brown hair girl... 

#caption# I may never be able to express my heart to you. 
Perhaps, you’ll understand anyway. 
Perhaps, you'll find me in your dreams. 
Perhaps, I may be part of your thoughts someday. 

It’s like living in a light bulb with the leaves, like filaments and the sky a shell of thin transparent glass, enclosing the late heaven of a summer day, a canopy of incandescent blue, above the dappled sunlight golden on the grass.

I took the train back from Lindau to Zstaad.

Major Mystique

#deepwithin #Truth #Heart Whenever I am in a dilemma and I cannot choose, I just close my eyes and think in the emptiness and the darkness of the inside me and when I open my eyes, I always know the answer: no matter right or wrong in the long run, it is always what 'I' would be proud to choose

read more
You always know what is right deep within
All the decisions, all relations, all the good and all the sins
 #deepwithin
#truth  
#heart 
Whenever I am in a dilemma and I cannot choose, I just close my eyes and think in the emptiness and the darkness of the inside me and when I open my eyes, I always know the answer: no matter right or wrong in the long run, it is always what 'I' would be proud to choose

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification