Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Insilence Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Insilence Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Aady

The world, isn't made for people like me who hold words in their hands and use "silence" to speak. I'd like to walk around in your mind someday, and would like to walk, all over the things you say to me. #Inlove #Insilence #Captioned #indreams #ATdistance #savinggrace #instillness

read more
I choose to love you in my dreams... 

#captioned# The world, isn't made for people 
like me who hold words in their 
hands and use "silence" to speak.

I'd like to walk around
in your mind someday,
and would like to walk,
all over the things you say to me.

Aady

I may never be able to express my heart to you. Perhaps, you’ll understand anyway. Perhaps, you'll find me in your dreams. Perhaps, I may be part of your thoughts someday. It’s like living in a light bulb with the leaves, like filaments and the sky a shell of thin transparent glass, enclosing the late heaven of a summer day, a canopy of incandescent blue, above the dappled sunlight golden on the grass. I took the train back from Lindau to Zstaad. #caption #Silently #Insilence #deepwithin #savinggrace #alovelikethis

read more
The brown hair girl... 

#caption# I may never be able to express my heart to you. 
Perhaps, you’ll understand anyway. 
Perhaps, you'll find me in your dreams. 
Perhaps, I may be part of your thoughts someday. 

It’s like living in a light bulb with the leaves, like filaments and the sky a shell of thin transparent glass, enclosing the late heaven of a summer day, a canopy of incandescent blue, above the dappled sunlight golden on the grass.

I took the train back from Lindau to Zstaad.

💞SAIN💞

#Insilence.

read more
Someday, you will find the lost piece of yourself, while watching someone else fight the war that you had fought before, in silence

-Sain- #Insilence.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification