Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best swe_leviosa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best swe_leviosa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about seene swe lagalu wallper shayri 0, wingardium leviosa, harry potter leviosa quote,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

Hey writer! Decorate this background with your soulful words. Hashtag- #cartoonsworld Follow Cartoons World collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon/anime/comic/disney pixar characters. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #collabwithcw #swe_leviosa #CWplainBG146

read more
//I Hail You//

And often, I lay down
Thinking about you
I let the memories flow
And I sail along with them.
There were times 
I needed you
But you were unable to avail;
There were moments 
I seeked you
But perhaps, Getting you
was too good for my sluttish fate;
Even today I long 
for some gracious words of yours
for some alleviating caresses 
of yours.
I wait impatiently for 
a star to shoot for,
I'll beg a wish from it 
to be a matter of interest for you
someday.
 Hey writer!

Decorate this background with your soulful words.

Hashtag- #cartoonsworld

Follow Cartoons World collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon/anime/comic/disney pixar characters.

Sweta

Close your doors
for, he has resurrected
The demon, 
the dark lord;
And this time with
legions of dark arts.
The yew wand 
spelling Avada Kedavra
The parselmouth
hissing ominous charms.
Awe him,
fear his villainous mein;
Close the doors;
Have you still left it open ? #pennpopcorn 
#swe_leviosa 
#closeopen 
#pnpstartend 
#yqbaba
#ressurection 

Pen n Popcorn

Sweta

At the very outset, let me welcome Mr. DRACO MALFOY aka THE PRINCE OF SLYTHERIN for a short interview powered by me in collaboration with Rest Zone. ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ Me: So my first question to you Mr. Malfoy is "What powers you would want to give up if asked for ?" Malfoy: Ah! That's a tricky question. Still, if I would ask to give up a power prowessed by me, I would like to give up my grip over 'Hermonia Nectere Passus' charm which I used to cast on the Vanishing Cabinet despite my unwillingness. A #rzefhh3 #rzescaper3 #rzescapefromhouse #swet_a #swe_leviosa

read more
AN INTERVIEW WITH "THE PRINCE OF SLYTHERIN"
//DRACO MALFOY//

"It's neither just your lineage nor your blood-status that makes you great; You are known by your deeds that follow your choices."

《Refer to caption》 At the very outset, let me welcome Mr. DRACO MALFOY aka THE PRINCE OF SLYTHERIN for a short interview powered by me in collaboration with Rest Zone.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Me: So my first question to you Mr. Malfoy is "What powers you would want to give up if asked for ?"

Malfoy: Ah! That's a tricky question. Still, if I would ask to give up a power prowessed by me, I would like to give up my grip over 'Hermonia Nectere Passus' charm which I used to cast on the Vanishing Cabinet despite my unwillingness. A

Sweta

For a better read Beloved! Dear Snape, Stuck in a desert I am, You be my oasis. I'm ardently into you, Do quench my thirst, pour your love. #rzescaper1 #rzefhhp2 #rzescapefromhouse #swet_a #swet_n_poem #swe_leviosa

read more
//Somonka//

Beloved! Dear Snape,
Stuck in a desert I am,
Be my oasis.
I'm ardently into you,
Do quench my thirst, pour your love.

Apologies Miss!
I'm already in love, my
heart beats for Lily.
Till eternity it'll yearn
for her, I can't quench your thirst.  For a better read

Beloved! Dear Snape,
Stuck in a desert I am,
You be my oasis.
I'm ardently into you,
Do quench my thirst, pour your love.

Sweta

It was the same Hogwarts, he was the same Dumbledore, they were the same disciples but the trio seemed bizarre. Harry, Ron and Hermione had gone rogue. Who had expected that Harry was the mastermind behind the dreadful atmosphere, lifeless students and the terrible happenings in the school. Harry didn't even spared his friends in the greed to gain mastery over all black charms to enhance the power of the hidden devil inside him. It's indeed unbelievable that he was using Ginny, Ron's sister as h #rzescaper1 #rzefhhp1 #rzescapefromhouse #swet_a #swe_n_spo #swe_leviosa

read more
▪︎ROLE REVERSAL▪︎

HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS 

It was the same Hogwarts, he was the same Dumbledore, they were the same disciples but the trio seemed bizarre. 

《Refer to caption》 It was the same Hogwarts, he was the same Dumbledore, they were the same disciples but the trio seemed bizarre. Harry, Ron and Hermione had gone rogue. Who had expected that Harry was the mastermind behind the dreadful atmosphere, lifeless students and the terrible happenings in the school. Harry didn't even spared his friends in the greed to gain mastery over all black charms to enhance the power of the hidden devil inside him. It's indeed unbelievable that he was using Ginny, Ron's sister as h

Sweta

Hello Resties! ❤ Today we are back with another #rzdearcharacters Severus Snape is a fictional character in J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. He is an exceptionally skilful wizard whose coldly sarcastic and controlled exterior conceals deep emotions and anguish. A Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Snape is hostile to Harry due to his resemblance to his father James, who bullied Snape during their time at Hogwarts. Pen down your emotions and write a letter to him! ✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter #collabwithrestzone #swet_a #rzdearsnape #swe_leviosa

read more
Truly, you are an epitome of 
selfless love. You proved that
renunciation is a significant part 
of love. I don't know why but I 
have the same respect for you 
as I do have for Potter and 
trust me at times even more 
than him. You are the bravest 
man I've ever known. 
It's true that destiny has never 
been fair with you but still
your altruistic qualities made
me weak in my knees for you.
You didn't deserve to die at all.

With humble respect, Hello Resties! ❤

Today we are back with another #rzdearcharacters 

Severus Snape is a fictional character in J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. He is an exceptionally skilful wizard whose coldly sarcastic and controlled exterior conceals deep emotions and anguish. A Professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Snape is hostile to Harry due to his resemblance to his father James, who bullied Snape during their time at Hogwarts.

Pen down your emotions and write a letter to him! ✨

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification