Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmday20 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmday20 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

A woman cries at Baku's "the cry of the mother" monument during a rally to mark the most bloodiest war between Armenia and Azerbaijan or the massacre of 1992. And today, when the world is charigned of the deadly pandemic, somewhere in the earth has kindled a fire of rage which may burn resulting the World-War III. The Nagorno-Karabakh mountain or say, the reason of war between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Statistics said that about 244 militants and more than 300 civilians have lost their lives in t #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday20 #qsbmbonus20 #qsbmp47

read more
A woman cries at Baku's "the cry of the mother" monument during a rally to mark the most bloodiest war between Armenia and Azerbaijan or the massacre of 1992.
And today, when the world is charigned of the deadly pandemic, somewhere in the earth has kindled a fire of rage which may burn resulting the World-War III.

《Captioned》 A woman cries at Baku's "the cry of the mother" monument during a rally to mark the most bloodiest war between Armenia and Azerbaijan or the massacre of 1992. And today, when the world is charigned of the deadly pandemic, somewhere in the earth has kindled a fire of rage which may burn resulting the World-War III.

The Nagorno-Karabakh mountain or say, the reason of war between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Statistics said that about 244 militants and more than 300 civilians have lost their lives in t

Sweta

Why the mumbling voices dread me In the sheer blackness of night; The prickly screams that echo To leave me frantic and petrified. Tell me, Is it just my hallucinations or the hints of something sinistrous ? Why the water resembles to blood #quotestitchers #spookiansclub #qsbm #qsbmday20 #qsbmp47 #scround2 #schoh #sc_hallucinations

read more
▪︎ Of Sinister and Hallucination ▪︎
《Captioned》 Why the mumbling voices dread me
In the sheer blackness of night;
The prickly screams that echo
To leave me frantic and petrified. 
Tell me, Is it just my hallucinations
 or the hints of something sinistrous ?

Why the water resembles to blood

Miss xyz

•The book that once caged me is now caged in my memory.• I walked near to the table, remembering my nursery days when, dancing fingers getting crumbled within words was never a high cost to open a gateway #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #100poemsfor100days #100poemsby_tm #qsbmp72 #wcpickwickian #qsbmday20 #ATpicspeak3

read more
The book that once caged me
is now caged in my memory.

(Read in caption) •The book that once caged me
is now caged in my memory.•

I walked near to the table,
remembering my nursery days
when, dancing fingers 
getting crumbled within words
was never a high cost to open a gateway

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification