Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best idontknowhatitisbutitiswhatitis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best idontknowhatitisbutitiswhatitis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is ido a scrabble word 70, ntk 92899,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Sweta

After her decease, I received her letter. A warm yellow sheet graced with some black ink which read, 'I quit. I quit for, the universe was so harsh to me. I have loved the marvels of the universe since always, adored each and every meteor that bleeds being robbed off its home, rejoiced even the darkest phases of the moon that no way looked pretty. But I didn't feel a single tinge of love from it. It sucks. It sucks so much.' For, she was an astrophile, one of her kind. But I am a poet and my #Poet #Stars #wcwritersclub #wcastrophile #starsofstella #idontknowhatitisbutitiswhatitis

read more
▪︎I Wish▪︎

For, she was an astrophile but I was a poet.

《Captioned》
 After her decease, I received her letter. A warm yellow sheet graced with some black ink which read,

'I quit. I quit for, the universe was so harsh to me. I have loved the marvels of the universe since always, adored each and every meteor that bleeds being robbed off its home, rejoiced even the darkest phases of the moon that no way looked pretty. But I didn't feel a single tinge of love from it. It sucks. It sucks so much.' 

For, she was an astrophile, one of her kind. But I am a poet and my

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification