Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Disorder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Disorder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in#an#obstructive#lung#disorder #which#of#the#following#is#likely#to#increase, the first step toward recovery of a mental disorder is, obsessive love disorder, disorder related to language comprehension, confabulation is a disorder of,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vijay Vidrohi

#Disorder दीप बोधि pooja mourya ucholiya princess rekha Pooja Author Puja Gautam #Thoughts

read more
हर तरफ बर्बादियों का दौर है 
भैंस है, जिसकी लाठी में जोर है
देश मे है आज ऐसी व्यवस्था
लूट व आतंक मचा चहुंओर है।

©Vijay Vidrohi #Disorder दीप बोधि pooja mourya ucholiya princess rekha Pooja Author Puja Gautam

MSJ Quotes

Those who directly or indirectly support the chaos are bound to be in the one later on. #chaos #disorder #msj #msjquotes #oneliner #karma #result

Cerebral Derange

He doesn't have any diseases
And disorders,
He just lost her.her absence Became
His disorder that's it #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#disease#disorder

Cerebral Derange

He doesn't have any diseases
And disorders,
He just lost her.her absence Became
His disorder that's it #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#disease#disorder

Varadhan P M

The World was in great Chaos
Slowly order evolved out of
Disorder.... The present World 🌎🌍 #disorder #chaosoflife

cloud33

The anti social personality disorder is one of the most rarest disorders, I myself is suffering from it, so I don't feel shy to share about the experience. The anti social personality disorder transforms you to stay totally alone, to hate public appearances, it makes you to find nightmares to live them again. That person simply cuts down from society, he's irresistible to himself, he or she hates himself or herself, this self hate is to that extent that sometimes to let the frustration out, he o #yqbaba #depression #yqdidi #merikalamse #mentalHealth #yqenglish #Disorder #cinemagraph

read more
The anti social personality disorder,
 a self hate or a desire to hate,

Read caption to know about it  The anti social personality disorder is one of the most rarest disorders, I myself is suffering from it, so I don't feel shy to share about the experience. The anti social personality disorder transforms you to stay totally alone, to hate public appearances, it makes you to find nightmares to live them again. That person simply cuts down from society, he's irresistible to himself, he or she hates himself or herself, this self hate is to that extent that sometimes to let the frustration out, he o

Benam Astitva

Anxiety! Is a disorder, to be cured. Avoid making fun of it. Experiences can make u speak. "Coil" is a metaphor refers to tumults. #Coil #Turmoil #Agora #benamastitva #Disorder #anxiety #anxietyquotes #Metaphor

read more

Anxiety! Is a disorder, to be cured. Avoid making fun of it.
Experiences can make u speak.
"Coil" is a metaphor refers to tumults.

#coil #turmoil #agora #benamastitva 
#disorder #anxiety #anxietyquotes 
#metaphor

आ नं द

कभी घर पे नहीं बतला ये पाया

कहां हूं और मैं किस हाल में  हूं

#discomfort #disorder #uneasiness #restlessness #anxiety #trouble #distress_soul #disquiet

NEGATIVE STAR

Bas abhi nahi 
kuch dard bah raha hai 
Kuch dard bah gya
 or
Jo tum samje muje jaan kar 
Jaan Lo me phir badal jaunga 
Kisi or ko jaan kar

©Ravi Bharti #alone #BreakUp #disorder #Jaan #you #Love #by #Bas  Aadya Chopra

Armaan Mukhtar

Living in bipolar disease is not that hard
you know mood will swing periodically
par bhai in love mood toh din ma sau baar swing hota ha depending upon her 
so i agree love is a serious mental disease but without love you are incomplete in some way #true #love #disorder
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification