Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ohvalentaniyat3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ohvalentaniyat3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's the third genre of third task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🍫 ✨ Collab and write a piece of romance using chocolate in it. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohvromance #romance #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
The doorbell rang. The box of chocolates had just arrived by courier.
I gingerly touched the box as a tear fell off my eye. If only he could have made it here. The chocolate lay unopened, unattended on the table. The telephone rang. 'Sweetheart, I sent your favourite white chocs.. devoured them?' It was him in his ever so chocolatey voice. I cried as kisses of apology rained from the other end. Simultaneously the doorbell too sounded. Holding the phone in my hand, I absent-mindedly opened the door, mildly enraged at the disruption. Immediately loving arms lifted me off my feet and placed me on the settee. My favourite white chocolate was between his teeth calling for me to have a bite. 
'Happy chocolate day' the words echoed all night as two unconcerned bodies took off on a romantic flight. Here's the third genre of third task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🍫

✨ Collab and write a piece of romance using chocolate in it.

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohvromance

#romance #empoweringwomen   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Chitra Iyer

Did the five year old me just see a figure coated in chocolate sitting by the sidewalk? I love chocolates, you know. Rubbing my unbelieving eyes, I go closer and see that it is a mannequin displayed by the chocolate shop opposite it. A guard is manning it. My taste buds are now getting insanely active. My hands surreptitiously go forward and before I know it the chocolatey guy pinches it hard. I scream as the figure grins at me. The guard eyes us but the figure stays lifeless. Have I imagined it #YourQuoteAndMine #empoweringwomen #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohvhorror

read more
Did the five year old me just see a figure coated in chocolate sitting by the sidewalk?
I love chocolates, you know. Rubbing my unbelieving eyes, I go closer and see that it is a mannequin displayed by the chocolate shop opposite it. A guard is manning it. My taste buds are now getting insanely active. My hands surreptitiously go forward and before I know it the chocolatey guy pinches it hard. I scream as the figure grins at me. The guard eyes us but the figure stays lifeless. Have I imagined it? Well, since then I have lost my taste for chocolates. I avoid them, coz whenever I see them, they seem to spring to life and wait to devour me. Did the five year old me just see a figure coated in chocolate sitting by the sidewalk?
I love chocolates, you know. Rubbing my unbelieving eyes, I go closer and see that it is a mannequin displayed by the chocolate shop opposite it. A guard is manning it. My taste buds are now getting insanely active. My hands surreptitiously go forward and before I know it the chocolatey guy pinches it hard. I scream as the figure grins at me. The guard eyes us but the figure stays lifeless. Have I imagined it

Chitra Iyer

Here's the first genre of third task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🍫 ✨ Collab and write a piece of erotica using chocolate in it. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohverotica #erotica #empoweringwomen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
Hot, happy and some giggly  slurps later, I stare hungrily at his exposed frame that I had just a few minutes ago smeared with chocolatey syrup, creams n cakes  and licked it all in no time. As I pretend to run, he catches me and damn! merrily kisses away all the chocolate from my face awakening some seriously sweet fun. Ah! the so-called “love” chemicals oxytocin, serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins seem overly active. Love is in the air with remnants of chocolate in my hair. 'Happy Chocolate day' whispers love in our ears as our bodies stay achingly, passionately entwined and the lips perennially locked.
Truly, today, Chocolate rocked!
 Here's the first genre of third task of Oh! Valentaniya. 🍫

✨ Collab and write a piece of erotica using chocolate in it.

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniya #ohvalentaniya #ohvalentaniyat3 #ohverotica

#erotica #empoweringwomen  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification