Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anidea Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anidea Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ani and alex, todge ani upay in marathi, dil che shayari ani dil che photo dawnlod, life is beautiful amma ani kothaga 390, jawani phir nahi ani,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Aady

When the hair on your body begins to look like a frost that never melted on a summer day...I will love you. When your bones begins to shift your body, like the continental plates...I will be there with you. When the skin that clothes your body doesn't hold you tight...I will wrap mine around you. Your veins may begin to resemble the roads of a tattered map of places we've already traveled, your eyes may begin to dim on the outer rims abandoning the glow of the fresh lit candle wick...but I w #lovepoem #repost #myhome #takemetotheplace #savinggrace #anidea

read more
When I was just an idea... 

//captioned// When the hair on your body begins to look like a frost that never melted on a summer day...I will love you. 

When your bones begins to shift your body, like the continental plates...I will be there with you.

When the skin that clothes your body doesn't hold you tight...I will wrap mine around you.

Your veins may begin to resemble the roads of a tattered map of places we've already traveled, your eyes may begin to dim on the outer rims abandoning the glow of the fresh lit candle wick...but I w

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification