Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best takemetotheplace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best takemetotheplace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jab tak hai jaan shayari hindi, to take the bull by the horns, to take something with a pinch of salt, to take with a grain of salt, dil tak jati hai song,

• 99 Followers
  • 123 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourav Roy

Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't have to look into a clock Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #CollabChallenge #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine #englishquotes

read more
We will not found any jealousy
Where we can love each other purely 
Where none will be able to interrupt us
Where we will live forever lovingly
Just like heaven..
Please take me there... Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine
#collabchallenge 
#takemetotheplace 
#yourquoteandmine 
#englishquotes

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I could forget myself 
And feel me in you
And you in me!!!  Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Vennila

Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #Heart #lovequotes love Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 187/365

read more
my heart filled with happiness, 
And on every breath
there are cold breeze,
And on every walk
there are little little surprise,
On every Surprise
Making me think how 
Special I am !  Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #collab and #takemetotheplace #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #heart #lovequotes #love
187/365

Sai Sameera Voleti

You are my sunshine! Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovelife #lovingmylife #yourquote

read more
we watch the sunrise together
and in those rays of sun,
let me see my sunshine in you You are my sunshine! Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovelife #lovingmylife #yourquote

Springblossoms

Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is no 
Differentiation between
You and me,
Like reflection of sky
In the ocean;
But that too is disturbed
In the varying currents 
Of breeze. Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine

Aady

When the hair on your body begins to look like a frost that never melted on a summer day...I will love you. When your bones begins to shift your body, like the continental plates...I will be there with you. When the skin that clothes your body doesn't hold you tight...I will wrap mine around you. Your veins may begin to resemble the roads of a tattered map of places we've already traveled, your eyes may begin to dim on the outer rims abandoning the glow of the fresh lit candle wick...but I w #lovepoem #repost #myhome #takemetotheplace #savinggrace #anidea

read more
When I was just an idea... 

//captioned// When the hair on your body begins to look like a frost that never melted on a summer day...I will love you. 

When your bones begins to shift your body, like the continental plates...I will be there with you.

When the skin that clothes your body doesn't hold you tight...I will wrap mine around you.

Your veins may begin to resemble the roads of a tattered map of places we've already traveled, your eyes may begin to dim on the outer rims abandoning the glow of the fresh lit candle wick...but I w

Richa Vedpathak

Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can be at peace and make peace with all around me,revive myself to refresh my conscience. Take me to the place where words live and thoughts are manufactured. Make a wish. #Collab and #takemetotheplace #YourQuoteAndMine

Loyal Musers

Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No one can snatch you
 from me ,,
          😊👈Aरमान Good morning. Begin your day with a wish. #takemetotheplace #takeme #collab #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bikash Burnwal

Ab raaste khone ka dar nahi lagta,
Kyuki raaste toh saare pata h.
Dar ab manzil se bhatakne ka lagta hai,
Kyuki har manzil ek nayi kahani ki taraf le jaati h #kahani #destination #takemetotheplace #yqbaba #yqdidi #hindi #hindiquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification