Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Assholes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Assholes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes to assholes, quotes about people being assholes, people are assholes quotes, funny quotes about assholes, quotes on assholes,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

#theatreday #Hope the #Assholes has read it too🤣 #Quote Life #Truth #Life_experience #Truth sale #rudali log .Yaay 70days #Streaks complete ✅💯

read more
Among my all 
time favourite Quotes 
"I saved some
people's reputations
by not telling my side
of the story. It's best
to stay silent through
the storms. Bad
people usually
destroy themselves in
the process of trying
to destroy you."
by Rich Walters

©KhaultiSyahi #theatreday #hope the #Assholes  has read it too🤣 #Quote #Life #Truth #Life_experience #truth sale #rudali log .Yaay 70days #Streaks complete ✅💯

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Dear two faced a$$holes..
Post to copy kar loge.. par mera talent kaha se laoge.. 😂❓

Instagram poll daalke logon se opinion to le loge.. par writing ka talent kaha se laoge? 😂😂🤙
#Fu*k loosers🖕 #RIP looser😂🖕🤙 #yqquotes #loosers #assholes #shittypeople #jealouspeople

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Shitty two faced people be like..
"wow you did a fabulous job"😍👌 (from outside)

"Shit..once again he did better than me..why can't i beat him?"😡😒 (From inside)

N hell yes.. i just love that jealousy..😂😂 #yqquotes #shittypeople #assholes #doublestandards #loosers

Abhisek Jain

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweety #Assholes

read more
I wake up early in the morning
Engage to build an empire
Work in progress
Focus on improvement
Ignore all distraction
Fuck to past 
Filling my mind and body with energy
Training hard to cross the hurdle
Because it's time for massive success
#assholes
#sweety  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #anotherworldwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Santhanamullai Mohan

These people will never realise that this is the doing of karma. #cinemagraph #stupidpeople #Assholes

read more
Even after getting hit by truck few people still have the audacity to drive faster. These people will never realise that this is the doing of karma.

#cinemagraph #Stupidpeople #assholes

Gyana Ranjan Sethy

I don't seek approvals. I am too busy in my own little life with my few favourite people. So if you think that I am doing something wrong, then keep thinking, overthink, like seriously think about only me, all the time, till you realise that I have nothing but one finger to show in respect & gratitude. Rude ? Me ? No. Just honest Wese to shayar hu,aisi baate karna paap hai Par duniya agar buri hai,to beta hum baap hai :p #haters #Hate #yqbaba #sarcasm #Assholes #AlfaazPyaareHain #ParTeverBhiBaapHai

read more
Look, I am not rude. I am just blunt.
My pissed-off-meter is pretty sensitive to bullshit. Of course, darling,
you have a right to an opinion. But do you know how many people are there on planet earth? 7.5 billion. And now minus 1 from that, try it, simple maths. It's still 7.5 billion people, right? It's like 7 followed by 12 big ass zeros. So, technically & honestly, in my world, you don't even exist. But yeah, again, you are still free to have an opinion about me.
And no, don't you try to guilt-trip me into being receptive to criticism. Hatred & stupidity, though wrapped in "suggestion" gift pack, are still some toxic shit. And I don't like toxic. In fact, I don't like you.
Okay, now I am rude. Now go and cry to bed. 
I don't seek approvals. I am too busy in my own little life with my few favourite people. So if you think that I am doing something wrong, then keep thinking, overthink, like seriously think about only me, all the time, till you realise that I have nothing but one finger to show in respect & gratitude.

Rude ? Me ? No. Just honest

Wese to shayar hu,aisi baate karna paap hai
Par duniya agar buri hai,to beta hum baap hai :p

முத்து கவிகள்

அந்த புன்னகை தான் #cheat #Fuck #assholesinlife #Assholes

read more
ஏமாறும் கூட்டம்
அடிபணிந்து கிடக்கும் வரை
ஏமாற்றுபவன் மிக பிரம்மாண்டமாய்
புன்னகையோடு காய் நகர்வான் அந்த புன்னகை தான்

#cheat #fuck #assholesinlife #assholes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification