Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best doublestandards Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best doublestandards Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bigdecimal to double in java, double meaning love jokes, the double life of veronique, the double crank mechanism is used in, double meaning love quotes,

• 26 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SumitGaurav2005

mute video

Ayushi Srivastava

mute video

Arshi Dokadia

The Bangalore mass molestation and the following responses makes me wonder why every time it's the girls that need to be schooled. If you're teaching us what to wear, why can't you teach boys the meaning of no or perhaps consent? #Hypocrisy #doublestandards #yqbaba

read more
Before blaming the shortness of my dress address the cheapness of your mentality. The Bangalore mass molestation and the following responses makes me wonder why every time it's the girls that need to be schooled. If you're teaching us what to wear, why can't you teach boys the meaning of no or perhaps consent?
#hypocrisy #doublestandards #YQBaba

Vivek Sharma

At least the Countries & the People who were condemning Nupur Sharma , Can come forward to condemn the ghastly act of #terrorism in Udaipur . 

#Hypocrisy #doublestandards  #silence on #udaipur  #udaipur #terrorism #hypocrisy #lostlife #peace #harmony #yqbaba #islamic

Swapnil Moon

Don't Go On Me,
I Am Good At Twists.
Twisting Thoughts,
Twisting Minds,
Twisting Situations,
Even Twisting Bonds.
Don't Take Me Easy,
I Can Make Things Hard
And Complicated For You. #yqbaba #yqquotes #trick #doublestandards #fakepeople #hardpunch #best 😊 #twist

Mayuri Gaikwad

Ultimate talent :

People are good at showing 
their double standards in one 
sentence itself. 
 #doublestandards #fakepeople #diplomacy #yqdidi #yqbaba

Aditi Rathore

Can't they understand that both are equally guilty?😑 #socialsayings #yqbaba #yqtales #doublestandards #socalledsociety #socialinjustice

read more
The society accused her because she 
became pregnant before marriage. 

But what about 'him' who 
impregnated her before marriage.
 Can't they understand that both are equally guilty?😑

#socialsayings

#yqbaba #yqtales #doublestandards #socalledsociety #socialinjustice

Aditi Rathore

*In INDIA*

People don't feel any shame when 
buying cigarette or beer in public.

But they will feel shame in 
buying sanitary pads openly. #yqbaba #yqtales #society #doublestandards #indiansociety #her_hnsm

Aditi Rathore

DOUBLE STANDARD Pt. 2 Remember that she is a WOMAN who controls a LION. "If a woman decides, she can conquer the whole world." So don't underestimate her powers. #socialsayings #beingwoman #Strength #yqbaba #tpmd #doublestandards

read more
They will worship Goddess 
Durga: A woman who symbolises 
STRENGTH and POWER.

Still they will call women "WEAK" 
and will underestimate their power. DOUBLE STANDARD Pt. 2

Remember that she is a WOMAN who controls a LION.

"If a woman decides, she can conquer the whole world." So don't underestimate her powers.

#socialsayings 
#beingwoman

Aditi Rathore

DOUBLE STANDARD Pt. 1 Now this is what we call "Double standard"☹☹ The double mentality of the indian society 😒😒 "If you teach a man you are educating only the man, but if you teach a woman you are educating the whole family" If you have even a little bit of respect for the goddess you will allow your girls to acquire education & if not then you are disrespecting her...😓😓 #Education #yqbaba #beingwoman #tpmd #doublestandards #socialsayings

read more
They will worship Goddess
Saraswati: A woman who 
symbolises EDUCATION 
and KNOWLEDGE.

Still they wouldn't allow their
girls to acquire education. DOUBLE STANDARD Pt. 1

Now this is what we call "Double standard"☹☹
The double mentality of the indian society 😒😒

"If you teach a man you are educating only the man, but if you teach a woman you are educating the whole family"

If you have even a little bit of respect for the goddess you will allow your girls to acquire education & if not then you are disrespecting her...😓😓
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification